DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Embarassing Things you've done because of WoT

RandA lThor

Haven't tried it yet, but I think the phrase "Does 'Daughter of the Nine Moons' mean anything to you?" would make a great pickup line.

Agreed. Right girl, I reckon it'd even work.

As for embarressing things--I had Blood and Bloody Ashes written on my pencil case in school which ended up with me being called to the year co-oridantors office to make sure I didn't have any violent intention. In truth that was more creepy than embarressing.

And this isn't so much embarressing as awesome, in that I had a bouncer at a club recognise my wot tats, and we got into a discussion about whether Verin was evil that ended in me getting free drinks all night.

Well I named my son Theron and call him destroyer of worlds when he's bad. And I say blood and ashes all the time . I have also takin a liking to the phrase fortune prick me. I am very weary of women I can't put an age to.I try to touch the source but I think I need a teacher. And I really want one of those fire swords that rand used.

Not overly embarassing I don't think, but said "Peace man!" to a customer at work who was getting very worked up.

That's probably about it though I think

Acutally, that phrase isn't uncommon. Native Americans around where I live use that expression.

Also, Hippies used to use it in 60's and 70's.

i don't consider it embarassing, but i do use the terms light or peace when i can't just say "f***" or "sh** or anything like that. i also use bloody and flaming in the same way. although those two are used in reality, so i didn't want to lump them in with the fiction i might use to avoid saying cuss words. although i think saying "it will flame your bloody ass untill the light shines out of it" is likely inapropriate, but i have used it before, and it definately teaches someone not to touch the high voltage in a monitor or the main on a house breaker box.

Archived