DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome ChaosBorn to the Madhouse

Turin Turambar

I am a Stormleader of the Shadow Faction. I work for the M'Hael. If you have any questions about anything here in the BT, ask away. One of the inmates will answer you. Andif they don't let me know and I shall give them extra pushups.

Have some Tainted Brownies and love the way it makes you feel like you can win the Last Battle all by yourself.

If you would like, go ahead and tell us all about yourself. Tina likes to know as much as possible for her stalking journal.

Turin!!! I don´t have a stalking journal that everyone should know about.

Welcome to the Black Tower, ChaosBorn. How can you not fit in here with that name? To be sure, eat some of the delicious brownies. Then tell us all about yourself. Where is my pen?

Welcome ChaosBorn!!

I see the requisite tainted brownies are being passed around...

Welcome to the craziest place on DM, where bananas, llamas, and spam exist in quantities that would boggle an un-tainted mind.

If you're concerned by this, have a few more brownies. We'll grow on ya.

I like it! After all spam is a man's (or women's) best friend.

Well I'm 17 and am from England, I'm planning to study physics at uni, I would say I like reading fantasy but that goes without saying :P I'm relatively new to WoT, I started reading it about 2 years ago. I like football (soccer) and listening to music, most types of music as well.

Also I would kill for some of them tainted brownies! They look just so... tainted. :)

Well I'm 17 and am from England, I'm planning to study physics mafs at uni

Snap :laugh:

Nearly >.>

And do not worry. Zere be mucho de la tainted brownies wandering around this place :)

Ah, cool they're pretty much the same subject anyway :P Are you doing A-Levels at the moment then?

I'll make sure I get my virtual hands on them then!

Ah, cool they're pretty much the same subject anyway :P Are you doing A-Levels at the moment then?

Yushyush. Beastly creatures :)

Indeed they are, which reminds me I probablt should be revising :/

A football fan! Brilliant, I have somone to talk to about it now :laugh:

Who do you support?

The one, The only, Top of the table, Manchester United. And before you ask, I'm not a glory supporter :P

What about you?

Yushyush. Beastly creatures :)

Indeed they are, which reminds me I probablt should be revising :/

A football fan! Brilliant, I have somone to talk to about it now :laugh:

Who do you support?

The one, The only, Top of the table, Manchester United. And before you ask, I'm not a glory supporter :P

What about you?

Don't worry, I'm not in the habit of criticising people for supporting teams

I support the most successful team in the world, Rangers :D

Ah, not much joy in that part of Scotland these days it seems. I'm sure you'll find a way out of the mess :)

Ah, not much joy in that part of Scotland these days it seems. I'm sure you'll find a way out of the mess :)

Yeah :laugh: I certainly hope so. Ah well, got to take the rough with the smooth :)

Well I'm 17 and am from England, I'm planning to study physics mafs at uni

Snap :laugh:

Nearly >.>

And do not worry. Zere be mucho de la tainted brownies wandering around this place :)

*outmaths Ayla*

*eats all Brownies, except those he gives to other Lighties (which means all Lighties present gain an equal part)*

Gotta love Football! oh you are talking soccer. kiding.

Leyrann back off of the facism with the Tainted Brownies. There are enough to go around. We of the Shadow that are protected do enjoy watching you lighties react to the effects of the Taint. It is very funny sometimes.

We are contemplating turning it into a TV show "randlands funniest home videos"

Archived