DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Final Battle

EternalDragon

That strongly implies to me that the seal will not be perfect.

That could be implied by it, but I take it as a clue that the Creator will become directly involved in that last battle.

Nowhere does it say that the seal will not be perfect this time around. That is merely Fel's assumption but from the readers perscpective we can see that he doesn't have the full story. He is just saying he doesn't think the Dragon Reborn can do what it the Creator did last time. And a lot of people here agree.

If the cycle goes on, then neither the Light nor the Dark will win

You're really not getting this whole balance thing are you.

If the cycle breeaks, depending on how it is done, the Light or the Dark may win.

Wrong. The Darks aim is to break the wheel. The Lights aim is to prevent this. End of.

It says it clear as day in the books. If the wheel breaks, the thread unwravels and the world (and all worlds and all time) ends

So to echo a popular phrase around here today. I give up!

Actually, Light does not need Dark to exist, nor does Dark need Light to exist.

People however, needs both Light and Dark to exist.

The question is, are the people selfish enough to allow the eternal torment on themselves (to be spun out again and again and again and again and again and...) or are they willing to take that step and end it for the glory of the Light.

And why do you say no DO means no pattern?

Where did it say that the DO is required for the paattern?

And by the way, where did I say that there will be no DO?

I said, that if they could REMEMBER that there is a bore, then there will never be any dark in the world.

Never did I say that there will be no DO.

Seriously, what is wrong with you people, read my EXACT words, not whatever you think my words mean.

Archived