DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Is there any way to switch Factions?

Christine

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sobs and clings to basil*

*gently pulls Christine down onto his lap to let her cry it out... and pricks her butt with a pin for getting his name wrong* :tongue: (The name of a WoT book character, even.)

*glares at*

You may be mine, but that won't stop me from stabbing you.

I am currently cooking. It came out basil. Get over it.

*sobs and clings to basil*

*gently pulls Christine down onto his lap to let her cry it out... and pricks her butt with a pin for getting his name wrong* :tongue: (The name of a WoT book character, even.)

*glares at*

You may be mine, but that won't stop me from stabbing you.

I am currently cooking. It came out basil. Get over it.

Tsk Tsk Christine, I am going to need you to take those 3 broken sentences and turn them into one complete sentence. Kids today throwing periods in everywhere, this is why we can't have sophisticated conversations these days. It is imperative that we use proper grammar as it shows we are intelligent and know our own language. :)

To answer the initial question in the thread (though yes, I am aware that she sadly wasn't serious) Yes, a person can change factions. It'll cost you half of your points though, and and you'll have to suffer through what EP is doing right now before finding out if the new faction will even accept you. I don't think this has been done in some 3 or 4 years, not since Nae joined the BA. I don't count people jumping ship in order to run a faction.

Why do you use the word suffer? I am actually having a ball with these tasks.

Tsk Tsk Christine, I am going to need you to take those 3 broken sentences and turn them into one complete sentence. Kids today throwing periods in everywhere, this is why we can't have sophisticated conversations these days. It is imperative that we use proper grammar as it shows we are intelligent and know our own language. :)

*stabs EP for busting on Christine*

I have so written proper sentences on DM. *is such a paragon of grammatical awesome*

This is an awkward sentence. You should have said:

"I have written numerous proper sentences on DM." *is a paragon of grammatical wonder*

Also, that's a lie.

^ 50 points.

Really. Let's give a grammar task to the guy that has never written a proper sentence on DM.

That's the Black Ajah for you. Pretend standards. wink.gif

Pretend standards are when somebody lets you join their faction.

And, on that note.

I don't want the Shadowspawn?

Why? Because of Verbal.

Verbal is pretty much the most disgusting little creature there is. He is perverted, stupid, and all around disgusting.

No one wants to hang out with him. We bring him up because we want to make fun of him, even though he seems to think he is cool stuff.

And this obsession with Angelina Jolie, and now Kate? In all honesty, we don't joke about it because it's fun. We talk about it because it's disgusting, and every female here is glad that it isn't them. Seriously, if Verbal was following me around, I would turn and run. I wouldn't be surprised if he claimed to have moved on from Angie because she put out a restraining order.

It's bad enough it makes me not even want to be part of Shayol Ghul.

Aww, is this the post you wanted me to reply to? I'm in your head, Christine.

*pokes Barm with a stick*

Hey Barm.

Did you know that really, no one likes you?

-points at siggy- o.0 Ahem? -goes into her long diatribute about how Barmacral is her best friend and blah blah blahs-

Archived