DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Honey's I'm HOME!

Taluka

G'day boys and gals of the WT! I'm back (finally) it's been a long time coming but we are finally in the house and mostly set up, I still have boxes to unpack and new furniture to buy! Love the new house, it's bigger and has more character than the old one and the view of the farm out my kitchen window is gorgeous! I have so much space now with my bigger kitchen and walk in pantry, I finally feel like I'm in a farm house. Hubby and my eldest daughter had their first days yesterday. Hubby had a good day at work and Miss Josie had a good day at school. Miss Lara and I just slept, I think we both fell in a heap! Anyway I should be back online full time as of about now. Just have to fit everything together. Not sure if I told you all but we are having a baby BOY but if you are on FB with me it's very hush hush!

Anyway just thought I'd pop in and let you know that we are here.

*kiss kiss*

Tal

Welcome back, Taluka! I'm so glad you like the place you're in now - are we going to see pics?

Man, it would be frigging awesome if yours and Reki's children were born on the same day ... we're going to have to come up with good DM names for them. (All DMer babies must have DM names, btw - it's the law *nods all seriouslike*)

OMG hey mummy Elgee *snuggles* thanks, I think it would be totally amazeballs if they were born on the same day! I'll have to make my bed before I take pics of my room, but I certainly take piccies of the rest of the house and our scenery! I'll get to that soon.

Thanks sooo much for my housewarming pressies Poet! I'll be getting back to your PM soon, but I'd defo be interested in doing something for the St Paddy's day event. Thanks for your help. xx

It was my b'day yesterday and I'm an old 29 LOL... I was given some gorgeous Elie Saab perfume, PJs, a photo frame and the main event a new Kitchenaid mixer.... super excited! I made my b'day (cup)cakes, vanilla cupcakes with pink rosewater buttercream frosting. Super yummy! ENJOY!!

IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

Archived