DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Final Fantasy

Sakaea

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFX is too easy to nerf though, if you know how. Once you unlock Don Tonberry in the Monster Arena, you can completely finish the Sphere Grid in exactly two fights. And that's starting out from the very beginning. Every fight with DT gets you 99 Sphere Levels per fight when you meet the right conditions. And this makes it really easy to max every characters stats at 255.

Interesting. Sounds kinda lame though. Although I guess playing the game for over 200 hours is also lame. >.> My characters were about...2/3rds the way through the sphere grid maybe.

Also, I completely forgot to mention the music. Nobuo Uematsu is a great composer, and the Final Fantasy music is among the best. Imo "The Decisive Battle" from FFVI is one of the greatest soundtracks of all time (although most people tend to talk of "Terra's Theme" in that regard)

Have you heard The Black Mages version of Tera's Theme?

My sister has the piano music from eight I wanna say....yeah eight.

I've heard both versions of terra's theme. At the video game concert I went to last year it was the end song, and then I found the Black Mage version on Youtube shortly after. *g* :) Its good.

Hopefully Sakaea the next two is better then X-2 *crosses fingers* :)

OMG....XIII-2 so far is absolutely amazing. Literally gave me goosebumps watching the opening sequence. Only got to play for about 2 hours, but it's beautifully, artfully, skillfully done, and I already love it!

Also, I completely forgot to mention the music. Nobuo Uematsu is a great composer, and the Final Fantasy music is among the best. Imo

I've seen him in concert! There was a Final Fantasy concert here in my city. My brother, sister, and I all went. He ended up singing with the choir for One-Winged Angel. It was great, I love the music!

That's pretttty awesome.

Don't think so...link me?

Hmm if anyone can get a hold of the piano collections could they let me know :p I want to do piano covers of it as quick as I can.. cos I'm a view hog o_o

Sheet music? I know some sites, as I have a lot of FF (and other vgm) sheet music sitting in my trumpet case.

Also, I completely forgot to mention the music. Nobuo Uematsu is a great composer, and the Final Fantasy music is among the best. Imo

I've seen him in concert! There was a Final Fantasy concert here in my city. My brother, sister, and I all went. He ended up singing with the choir for One-Winged Angel. It was great, I love the music!

That's pretttty awesome.

Don't think so...link me?

Hmm if anyone can get a hold of the piano collections could they let me know :p I want to do piano covers of it as quick as I can.. cos I'm a view hog o_o

Sheet music? I know some sites, as I have a lot of FF (and other vgm) sheet music sitting in my trumpet case.

Yeah I've got most of them but was looking for the XIII-2 one

Archived