A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Most badass charcter in fantasy/sci-fi

ballfire23

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

raistlin Majere! Who killed a god and became a god. BEAT THAT lol

*cough* Kratos.

kills the Aries to take his place as God of War then proceeds to kill the rest of the Olympian gods & the Titans, and survives to tell the tale and hopefully make a 4th game.

raistlin Majere! Who killed a god and became a god. BEAT THAT lol

*cough* Kratos.

kills the Aries to take his place as God of War then proceeds to kill the rest of the Olympian gods & the Titans, and survives to tell the tale and hopefully make a 4th game.

Kratos is the worst game character ever created. He literally screams EVERYTHING he says. Even when he reunites with the ghosts of his murdered family he screams at them.

his dialouge may have been one dimensional, hey may have yelled everything (well considering how he was used, i'd be a bit PO'd too), and the plot of all three games may have been lacking at best; but one cannot debate the fact that Kratos is still a badass and could rip most other literary characters to shreds with his Blades of Chaos. so much a Badass, he was added to Mortal Kombat.

:baalzamon:

ofcourse, i'd also like to throw out War from Darksiders too, since i'm on the subject of RPG/Fantasy gamming badasses. although, from the sneak peaks of Darksiders 2, Death looks like he's gonna out do War by a far amount.

Guest stanism90

well since it says both fantasy and sci-fi, then I thought I'd include my favourite (and very badass) sci-fi character, Captain Malcolm Reynolds (Firefly)

ok

About what??

Fish

1 and 5 specifically

Oh! Yeah. Did you know that series of Ripper Tv Movies have been in Development Hell for years? Makes me sad.

A few more BadA$$ Fictional Characters from the realms of fantasy and sci-fi, imo, could include:

Faith TVS

X (An informant of Fox Mulder)

Melody Pond

Jim T Kirk

Wesley-Wyndam Price (especially beginiing with the death of Lilah)

Fish

X (An informant of Fox Mulder)

*cough*

wrong, the informants name was Deep Throat, Mulder would put an X made out of duct tape in his window when he wanted to contact him. in total, i believe Mulder only had 2 informants working with him against CSM; the other being the older guy in the circle with CSM that ended up dead in his trunk in the first movie.

/being a total x-files geek

Archived