DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Most badass charcter in fantasy/sci-fi

ballfire23

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm horrified no one has mentioned the Kingslayer himself.

He's a lot less badass since he met up with a certain company of double-dealing sellswords and left something vital behind. Although I certainly do like him better now.

ditto on what Songstress said. before he was a badass character, not so much now. atleast in terms of sword play.

really, the most badass character in ASoF&I has to be the imp hands down :happy: or the sell sword Danny has the hots for; the one with the two naked wemon made out of gold for sword handles.

ditto on what Songstress said. before he was a badass character, not so much now. atleast in terms of sword play.

really, the most badass character in ASoF&I has to be the imp hands down :happy: or the sell sword Danny has the hots for; the one with the two naked wemon made out of gold for sword handles.

Actually, I'm leaning toward Arya as the most badass character in ASoIaF. Or will be soon.

No love for Syrio Forel? Or the Greatjon?

Actually, I'm leaning toward Arya as the most badass character in ASoIaF. Or will be soon.

Great call, can not wait to see what happens with her character. Although I think after aDwD Lord Wyman Manderly earns an honorable mention. Frey meat pie anyone?

i'm waiting to pass judgement on Arya honestly.

i guess i consider characters to be badass for differnet reasons than ya'll. the Imp is still my fav, and imo the most BA character in the series because of how quick he is to talk his way out of a fight and outsmart his opponent. if anyone can win at the game of thrones, it's him hands down. he's also very adaptable to whatever situation he lands himself in and knows his own weaknesses and strengths, which is majorly to his advantage cause he wont enter a fight he knows he has no chance of winning.

so yeah, brute strength the Imp loses out, but no one said a BA character had to have brute strength. the mind is much more powerful of a weapon imo.

• 3 weeks later...

Dassem Ultor... good lord.

HOOD, double goddamn. I think even Rake would be uneasy facing that badass mofo.

After a few moments of looking back over this thread I'll add:

The Shi'Gal Assasin

Gesler

Stormy

Tool

Apsalar

Raest

Blues

Iron Bars

Brys Beddict

Ceda Quru Qan

Torrent (For that famous punch)

Tayshrenn

Topper

Temper

Urko (Karsa got owned)

THE SEGULEH

Dassem Ultor... good lord.

HOOD, double goddamn. I think even Rake would be uneasy facing that badass mofo.

After a few moments of looking back over this thread I'll add:

The Shi'Gal Assasin

Gesler

Stormy

Tool

Apsalar

Raest

Blues

Iron Bars

Brys Beddict

Ceda Quru Qan

Torrent (For that famous punch)

Tayshrenn

Topper

Temper

Urko (Karsa got owned)

THE SEGULEH

We might as well just agree that every character from Malazan qualifies and move on.

• 2 weeks later...

Both of these work. Syrio kills people with a wooden sword. The Greatjon gets his hand chewed off by a direwolf and LAUGHS about it.

Soulcatcher.

Chick is over 400 years old, and not because nobodys tried to kill her. She carried her head around in a box for 20 years for petes sake! Has conversations with herself in multiple voices, is one of the most powerful sorcerers in her world and is one of the most beautiful women that ppear in the Black Company books. No problem killing someone for spite or just because. Unpredictable due to that head of hers not being screwed on tight enough. Actually she was crazy before that. Even her wardrobe says baddass. Head to toe leather that leaves nothing to the imagination.

Not quite from a book, but if anyone here ever played Final Fantasy X (one of my all of time favorite video games, loved the story too!), you can't deny that Auron is the biggest badass from that game. Not only does he refuse to die (literally. Play it as I don't want to spoil any more), he carries around a heavy 2 handed sword while one of his hands is straight up disabled. And he is one of your strongest characters throughout the game.

Badass? yes.

Both of these work. Syrio kills people with a wooden sword. The Greatjon gets his hand chewed off by a direwolf and LAUGHS about it.

Syrio is a badass for sure but he needs some more love in the series, aka a reappearance. And getting your hand chewed off by a wolf and laughing about it is pretty friggen awesome lol!

• 1 month later...

(SoT) - Richard Rahl - when someone steals Kahlan which is about twice a book he goes berserk!

(SW) - Anakin Skywalker - guy kills younglings and tries to fight people even when they have the higher ground!

(ASOIF) - Ser Ilyn Payne - Just stares and doesn't talk much :tongue: creepy

(LoD) - Artemis Enteri - At the beginning hes ruthless he goes a little soft towards the end

Archived