DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm so sad....

Tynaal Consen

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, then I do know him. I guess at some point he started to go by Ghaul. Because there was a Ghaul that rped in the Aiel and he was Bulgarian and into computer sciences.... must be the same person otherwise it would be too much of a coincidence.

Nyn

Nah. I mostly kept to the WT at first. Then later joined the Wolfkin and such but I always had a very small pool of people I RPed with and so I didn't really get to know most of the others. I did get to know Ghaul a little better because I joined the Aiel at some point with my character, Sullynn. She was the in charge of the Thunder Walkers ^_^

Nyn

Okie. What about Ender Wiggin? :)

And the MoN back then was Julinnah Damodred or somethin like that.

Actually, in general, I think girls stick around more. even if they only pop in occaisionally like Lor and Taya.

Except for all my friends in the rebel tower, of course *humpf sighs*

Hey, Stalkee! You can't remove a post that you posted that I replied to because then I look like I'm crazy! *grumbles*

Elgee, I saw that and got excited, too, but the AS raisings are on the site that is down. However, the page says "you can pay to get a backup or put the site back up" or words to that effect. I did see my Arches at the site Nyn posted, though. I wonder what the cost would be to get a backup of the site, specifically of the Raisings.

Archived