DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I think we are still worth the title "Spam Org"...

Leyrann

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we spam enough?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • 50% chance

Top 11 posters of the last 24 hours:

cindy 342 22.25%

paetric 167 10.87%

mmeeshal 167 10.87%

Leyrann 139 9.04%

Crimson_Ayla 92 5.99%

reyler 84 5.47%

Aiel Heart 71 4.62%

Leelou 41 2.67%

Song of Ice and Fire 40 2.60%

Turin Turambar 35 2.28%

Locke 25 1.63%

All BT, except for Reyler.

The only thing is many of us are in more than just the BT and post in those other places too. You could say it is where the spammiest people come to play.

Most of these posts will be made in the BT. Other Orgs don't allow this much Spam. You only have Fiddles, and there, you can find Cindy and Reyler, as far as I know. Also other people from the BT, Cindy?

The only thing is many of us are in more than just the BT and post in those other places too. You could say it is where the spammiest people come to play.

Most of these posts will be made in the BT. Other Orgs don't allow this much Spam. You only have Fiddles, and there, you can find Cindy and Reyler, as far as I know. Also other people from the BT, Cindy?

mmeesh posts in fiddles some. boyo is technically a BT memeber but doesn't post here.

i post very little thre or anywhere else compared to here obviously.

no other org except fiddles approaches the quantity of spam here, and because of the tendency to multi post ad infinitum, we'll probbaly surpass fiddles post count, which has been slowing way down.

Reyler PWNS all, just saying. :happy:

Yeah, Fiddles used to have so many epic people posting there, but since the BT allows spam to a crazy degree, no one feels the need to post there anymore. Which is depressing, really--there's not much point for Fiddles anymore, except as a place where you don't have to join a group, sign into roll calls, owe anyone anything, etc....just spam, spam, lovely spam, wonderful spam.....

It used to be PERFECT. So perfect...so epically perfect....

Most everyone who used to spam there is gone from DM, though. Loki, The Dude, Thorum, DSage, Griefy, Danya, people I've never met, some people whose usernames I no longer remember (there was one that was like faelin or something), the casual visitors like Korin Caylin, Blig Blog.....

I'm probably missing half the people. XD

I know, right? Apparently I joined every single Org on DM in my time here....don't post in any of them but this one, though. XD

And it was faerielin, I can't believe I almost got her username right after years of never seeing her online. XD

i'm not really down with the joining every org thing. AH is a special case with the superhuman energym but in general, it jus makes everything too homogenous, drains the special character from each place, and takes a little bit away from everything. sometimes more than a little.

but that's just me. most people feel differently about it.

Reyler PWNS all, just saying. :happy:

Yeah, Fiddles used to have so many epic people posting there, but since the BT allows spam to a crazy degree, no one feels the need to post there anymore. Which is depressing, really--there's not much point for Fiddles anymore, except as a place where you don't have to join a group, sign into roll calls, owe anyone anything, etc....just spam, spam, lovely spam, wonderful spam.....

It used to be PERFECT. So perfect...so epically perfect....

Most everyone who used to spam there is gone from DM, though. Loki, The Dude, Thorum, DSage, Griefy, Danya, people I've never met, some people whose usernames I no longer remember (there was one that was like faelin or something), the casual visitors like Korin Caylin, Blig Blog.....

I'm probably missing half the people. XD

Those were the days I haven't been in Fiddles for years, I started out there! And just saying, I have met Loki, Thorum and Danya from that list *is very lucky!*

Where is Loki, I so miss him!

Archived