DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Truth or Dare SG style!

Aust

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha, ha. Good question. I´m not the jealous kind of person. I have been amazed that so many Americans here seems to be extremely jealous and have talked about it a lot with Leelou. It took me some time to think about someone that I´m jealous of and I have three persons on my list:

1. One of my best friends. She is very successful and have a good salary. She works with a program for helping women in violent relationships, a very meaningful job. She can afford to travel two or three times every year. She is confident and cute and can charm any man she wants. She has always been very popular. She has a lot of energy and is always on the run. So in a way she is/has all that I don´t. Now, I don´t think about this anymore because I have a lot of things in my life that I know she wants to have as well. If she just gave me her money I wouldn´t think about it at all. :biggrin:

2. I´m very, very jealous of Verbal and Wombat who are going to meet my sister today. I want to meet her too!!!

Edit: If Evan McGregor has a wife or husband I´m very jealous of her/him. How could I forget?

I couldn't think of one of the top of my head....

I don't get embarrassed all that easily..... Unless someone tries to compliment me .... Then I look like this blush.gif

Actually I would have to say it was my boardies slipping down at a high school swimming carnival as I left the pool. Taught me a valuable life skill that did. 'laughing it off'. Since then it has just been a matter of laughing at myself.

I suppose the time that I began clapping after a priest finished a (sermon/liturgy/something) at school assembly a few years back (I was really tired and not really focusing ..... ) comes close but no one seemed to noticetongue.gif

Ooh Verbal will be a fun one !

All right people I want to see some teeth in these truth or dares! Something that will make people cringe a little! I'll give bonus points for thinking of a really great dare or a really great question to ask. And if you need creative support send me a pm and I'll help you come up with something >:)

Archived