DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Truth or Dare SG style!

Aust

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it you would like a dare instead of truth, so.....

I dare YOU, Moon, if you are gutsy enough that is, to stage a one-woman raid of the Black Tower, and you have to be estremely public and make it a point to stab Talya AT LEAST once before you finish! And no cutesy wootsy wub stabs either, I wanna see you paint the Tower RED

Haha nice! That's a fun one Des - I may actually go watch it in person ! And thanks also Cindy for clarifying - I have a feeling I'd be hauled off to the dungeons and tortured in ways even I wouldn't enjoy if we broke etequitte like that lol.

Oooh that's a very good initial attack. I'm so excited!! Can I make a special request? I know i shouldnt because its not my dare, but perhaps youll indulge me all the same. Will you give one of them a paper cut on their eyeball just before you kill them? That would make me happy!

Good luck !!

Ah, so, Verbal the Ewok, Mr. Nyn, Shadowspawn, lover of all things Angelina.

You seem to be the kinda guy who doesn't embarass easily.

So, what is your most shameful memory?

I might have to think on that - I don't really get shamed. Doesn't "ever talking to Ed" count? No? Ok, I'll keep thinking....

Song ! I haven't seen you since the last time you tried to kill me ;)

So, we'll give Verby a bit longer to think (you can positively see smoke coming out of his ears) and then we'll get things moving again. So far I haven't been blown away by any OT these (althiugh Moon comes close!) - I want to see some really good ones!!!

Aust, you missed my sign up. I signed up after Verbal.

Ooh I knew you were next! I was just commenting in a disjointed fashion - saying hi to song and then commenting onthe game- so I can see the confusion lol (for some reason it happens a lot when I post ... *scratch head*)

Anyhow ... Carry on !

:D

Mine came close, eh...

I guess It could've been a better raid if it fell on a week I wasn't taking my Orals.

yeah, that's what I said.

I took my orals the week I invaded the BT.

I'm so going to Hel.

Moon, I think i didn't give yours proper justice - your writing sounded quite epic as you stole into the BT! And everyone else has done a great job too! I just want to motivate people to be really inventive with these ! I want to see people squirm!!!! lol.

Song ! I haven't seen you since the last time you tried to kill me ;)

So, we'll give Verby a bit longer to think (you can positively see smoke coming out of his ears) and then we'll get things moving again. So far I haven't been blown away by any OT these (althiugh Moon comes close!) - I want to see some really good ones!!!

*winks overdramatically* I'm glad I left such an impression in your mind :waggle:

Archived