DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS. SHADOW] - OP TOURNAMENT

Talmanes

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one was funny! :) v

okay AH has provided enough encouragement to let me try again since Leelou hasn't admitted to smiling yet. I will have to try a different tack.

* I weave mask of mirrors* It is I your vampire zombie werewolf rockSTAR Master Despothera before you. I command you to smile. (not working? that should have worked) watch me as I swaggger throughout the room causing all the ladies to swoon with my mere presence and my cool eyebrow raise.*raises eyebrow* Not Enough?*creates Turin puppet* watch me as I pummel my mortal enemy senseless.*beats the puppet continuously* Did I see a smile? no well then I will destroy my enemy*fires puppet which goes up in ash* and Dance!

"Oh Macarena....."

ROFLMAO!!!!I never caught this one, that's pretty rip-roaring hilarious tbh. Man it's getting harder and harder to fake carry on this rivalry with Turin.

To try and make it a little easier, my impression of Turin:

Turin: "Hey guys I'm just going to show up and start quoting awesome Princess Bride quotes if you don't mind, and wub on this little kitteh ovah here. The only reason I want to rank up so quick is I'm mad jealous of Des' courting skills and his uberleet harem of zombie vampire werewolf rockstar chicks. Mmmmm, bacon."

No one would have believed in the last weeks of september that this vampire werewolf zombie rockSTAR was being watched keenly and closely by an intelligence greater than the average man's and yet as dark as his own; that as he busied himself about his various posturings he was scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. With infinite complacency he went to and fro within his DM abode about his flambouancies, serene in his assurance of his empire over matter. It is possible that the infusoria under the microscope do the same. No one gave a thought to the Storm Leader of the Shadow as a source of Despo impressions, or thought of them only to dismiss the idea of humour as impossible or improbable. It is curious to recall some of the mental habits of those departed days. At most Despo fancied there might be other Shadowies in the vicinity, perhaps inferior to himself and ready to welcome a missionary enterprise of how to swagger and cajole. Yet across the gulf of the Taint, a mind that was to his mind as ours are to those of the Lighties that perish, intellect vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this Despo with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew his plans against him. And early in the evening came the great impression.

:wink:

Ithi, you have just made me laugh so many times reading this thread. Lol, I'd give you points right now if you were a member.

Des, Turin has the right of it, I didn't decide who got what (though I thought that was funny). I suppose I can perhaps try and give you a different character. :P

I won't be able to edit the bracket until tonight though.

Archived