DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Madame Blavatsky's Masquerade Ball

poetstorm

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys ^-^ I’ll give you guys a little hint. Here are the movies I pulled your characters from. If no one guesses anyone by tomorrow night I’ll post up a list of characters. Happy Hunting! ^^

GhostBusters

Nightmare on Elm Street

Halloween

Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde

Van Helsing

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Addams Family

*carries in another tray of snacks, a few bottles of wine, and cues the band to play a tango*

*wafts in in a beautiful black gown*

Well hi Mills. Aren't you handsome tonight...Care to dance?

*eyes POP at the mere suggestion* thinks: there must be something wrong with this one

*nods silent assent and heads out to the dance floor with Kae*

He enters and scrubs his mud-spattered against the mat to clean them, and dons his mask. Warily he glances around. He has been in a similar place before and that did not end well. He mingles among the dancers and joins the merriment... but still keeps a sharp eye out for his enemy.

Absently he grabs a drink from a passing waiter and swigs it. :wacko: Woah! Absinthe. Strong stuff. :blink:

(Hahaha Invisible, what I wouldn't gove to see those moves!) :laugh: Are you a good or a bad dancer? Tell the truth! :tongue:

** Niobe walks in, dressed all in light pink and instead of having her hair tied up as usual, its hanging lose. She eyes everyone warily even though she reconizes a few faces, it all seems so ... wrong. Still, she enters the ballroom and heads toward the bar**

do you have any juice please? or milk?

**she continues looking everywhere, as if someone (or something) will come out from nowhere to get her**

Ferreira approaches the bar, spotting something shiny and red just below the counter. Carefully making sure no one is watching, she reaches over and grabs it. It turns out to be an apple, and a pretty big one at that. Smiling deviously, she munches away, wishing suddenly that her dog was here.

Archived