DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Assassin in the Camp Game

Corki

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well I don't believe in ghosts but now that I've heard one speak, I'll believe in anything including what the ghost said. Angyl it is!"

We will wait for Angyl to vote, even if it is quite condemning against her. If she hasn't voted by midday (my time), we will continue the game. However, please feel free to change your votes between now and then should you feel the desire to.

Someone is trying to communicate with me

*places fingers on my temple and closes eyes*

I'm getting a message...its from Angy...she says...she is convinced.... that.... she did it...something about split personalities...its a jumbled mess I can't make sense of it, all I know is that she said she is guilty ;) (lol not really, i have no idea who she thinks is guilty)

*snickers*

Even though Angyl never got the chance to defend herelf, it was enough for Froix and Chaelca. They dragged her away from the campfire, her screams heard by all. In the woods, they carried out swift justice, leaving her body there for the crows to feast on. Pleased with their work, they returned to the camp.

Night fell, and darkness was everywhere. The perfect cover for the Assassin. Taymist heard the footsteps too late. The Assassin grabbed their knife, and with their hand over Taymist's mouth, the knife was buried deep into her rib cage. Only mutted screams were heard, but it did not disturb anyone. The Assassin left the body there for all to see the next morning.

The next morning, the 3 remaining Banders, Chaelca, Froix and Katiora, arose to see the bloody corpse of Taymist on the ground. Now there were only 3 of them left. The atmosphere was tense. Who was the Assassin??

See? Ah told ye it wasnae me... noo look whit's happened... ah keep tellin' ye that Froix looks very very suspiscious. But would ye listen? Nooooo :P *rolls eyes* An would ye see whit a mess my clothes are in noo? Look at thon great big hole in me side tsk tsk

"Ghosts Please!! Let's not obfuscate the issue at hand."

Froix looks to the dead. "That would be the last time I'll believe in what ghosts say."

"Let's see... I know Goldy has been away during the killing so it couldn't be him... Banders have been killed long before Chae came in so..."

"Ah I should have known. It was you all along Kat. A fellow Cav. Tsk tsk."

As likely as it looks that a Cavalry member is indeed the assassin, it isn't a sure thing. Sure, Chaelca came in late, but she didtake the place of a player who was no longer active, and may well have been the assassin. Just a suggestion, and probably not correct, but, some food for thought anyway.

Both Chaelca and Katiora grabbed Froix by the arms and dragged him into the words. Pushing him to the ground, they tied him up. They kicked and the punched him, covering his body in loads of bruises. Froix tried to curl up, even trying to plead his innocence, but the kicks and punches kept on coming. Chaelca and Katiora continued this, uttering curses at Froix. Grabbing a nearby fallen log, Katiora swung it and smashed Froix's skull.

"Die, scum, die!" Katiora screamed. The crunching sound made it obvious Froix was no longer alive. Both Chaelca and Katiora returned to the camp, smiles on their faces. Chaelca asked, "Were you the Assassin?", and when Katiora shock her head, Chaelca rejoiced. She ran up to Katiora and hugged the Cavalrywoman, and shouted, "We are now free of the Assassin!!!" And the pair grabbed a Brew, and drank for the memories of those killed and wrongfully accused.

CORKI: Well done guys! You found the Assassin, and killed him! Good job! TheB and is now safe!

Archived