DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Assassin in the Camp Game

Corki

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Froix realizes he hasn't seen Goldy around for quite a while. "Interesting! A clue perhaps?"

Froix takes a seat and rests his chin on his knuckles and continues to wonder. "Hmmmmm... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well at least I have an alabi, you were the one sneaking around. what were you doing there? you didn't even try to justify why you were sneaking about at such a late hour. In fact you just ignored it completely, probably hoping that no one would have noticed what I saw...I still say you are the culprit!

Corki watched everything with interest. Accussations were flying about. Yet the last Bander to vote had seemed to disappeared. So Corki wondered whether a new member should be added to the team of investigators to replace the missing Bander...

Please Note: You can still change who you think is the Assassin. Please state you are changing. Once the last person has voted, it is too late. We then move on...

I didn't ignore it, and I wasn't sneaking out. I just walk lightly. I was hungry so I went for some food and then I stopped to talk to a few fellow band memebers. Anyway, Kati can vouch for my whereabouts, or Myst. They both know that I wasn't sneaking about. That leaves me with two witnesses to back up my doings. So, the culprit isn't me, but it is you Vorkia.

Chaelca came from her tent really tired and noticed people glaring at each other. She understood that there had been a murder in the band. She listened to the last person who talked, Dire. He seemed convinced that Vorkia was the murderer...

So Vorkia would be a murderer ???? Well she has the ability to be one, she's one of the best archer, fast, sneaky ...

As the sun was setting, Vorkia, being dragged off by Direwolf Jon into the woods, the Banders gave out swift justice to the one they believed was the murderer. Her screams pierced the whole area, and the blood in everyone who heard it chilled.

As the stars came up, all the Banders went to sleep, glad that they had found the Assassin, and that they could have a peaceful sleep again. But that was not to be...

The Banders had picked the wrong person. The Assassin struck again. As an owl hooted in the distance, Direwolf Jon was helpless as the Assassin silently cut his throat. He died, never seeing the face of the Assassin.

So, in the morning of the 2nd day, the 5 remaining Banders saw Direwolf Jon's blood-soaked bed. This meant one thing: the Assassin was still amongst them, and justice had to be found for this cold-hearted murder, and to avenge the wrongful accusation on Vorkia.

hmph! Serves you all right, now i'm a ghost again :P

It was probably Kat, She was jealous that Dire joined us, and probably figured that she could start getting the Cav some new recruits if I was out of the way, by falsely accusing me and then vicously murdering Dire becaues she is vindictive that way!

Chaelca went out of her tent. She was really surprised to see that there had been another murder. She was really disappointed to see that Vorkia had been killed for nothing

i think that this time we have to check all the motives before accusing someone else ...

[/i]She looked suspiciously toward the Cav members

*Tay looks very smug that she didn't vote for Vorkia and is very upset about Dire*

Hmmm, need to be very cautious now...

Ah'm still no sure aboot one or two folks

*eyeballs everyone else*

Froix takes a look at the current victims. He looks at V... He looks at Dire... looks at V.... looks at Dire... "OOPS! Guess I was er... we were wrong!"

*chuckles* Dinnae be lookin' at me u...ghost u :P .. it wasnae me that lynched ye... an' ma eyes are not beady :o *looks affronted*

Hmm... I still think Froix looks highly suspiscious, so he gets my vote.

Froix, having learned his lesson, decides to wait for more clues.

"What we need here is the ghost of Dire! I bet he knows who killed him!"

Archived