DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

welcome ChosenErica to the BT

Turin Turambar

Welcome Erica! Ack it's been so long since I joined in on welcoming someone here, I feel bad lol.

*snags a tainted brownie and timidly nibbles on a corner, prompting eyes to shoot open*

Ahh so that's what I needed, a taint refill!!! Thank you GGM for the suggestion :myrddraal:

And Erica, feel free to completely make yourself at home here. Pretty soon you'll get access to the ultra awesome private boards, but until then feel free to join any conversation already in progress, or even start your own! Because the taint has such a strong hold on us, we tend to get a little spammy sometimes, so please don't take it the wrong way if your thread gets derailed (if you don't want a thread of yours spammed, just say so in the title or original post and we'll do our best to restrain Leyrann).

Oh and one more thing. What are your feelings on vampire werewolf zombie rockSTARs?

Pretty awesome, like Ley is. :bandredhand:

That looks better...

Yes it does.

Agreed.

Welcome Erica! Ack it's been so long since I joined in on welcoming someone here, I feel bad lol.

*snags a tainted brownie and timidly nibbles on a corner, prompting eyes to shoot open*

Ahh so that's what I needed, a taint refill!!! Thank you GGM for the suggestion :myrddraal:

And Erica, feel free to completely make yourself at home here. Pretty soon you'll get access to the ultra awesome private boards, but until then feel free to join any conversation already in progress, or even start your own! Because the taint has such a strong hold on us, we tend to get a little spammy sometimes, so please don't take it the wrong way if your thread gets derailed (if you don't want a thread of yours spammed, just say so in the title or original post and we'll do our best to restrain Leyrann).

Oh and one more thing. What are your feelings on vampire werewolf zombie rockSTARs?

tl;dr

Archived