DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I LUV TWINNY!

U4ea

An official thread. ;)

I luv twinny for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is that she listens when I am about to scream and trusts me to listen when she's about to scream.

Add to it that I got this freakin' HUGE box sitting in my office when I got home chock full of Halloween goodies and school stuff and crafty stuff to keep me busy for a while. LOL

So...

I LUV TWINNY!!!

So, why do you love Twinny? Tell her all about it! Let's see how red we can make the blush. ;)

I LUV TWINNY TOO!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I got a super duper box of Halloween goodies today too, and my book! YAY!! You're the best Twin!! *super huggles*

P.S. I need Twin to send me another list of books that she might want, I'm having real problems finding the White Book around here so I'd like some more options. ;)

P.S.S. I got a super box from Lor today too!!! YAY FOR THE GREAT PUMPKIN!!! *super huggles times two* Thank you soooooo much! I LUV LOR TOO!!! :D:D:D:D:D

*blushes bright red and grins from ear to ear and down to her socks in her special smell my feet ones from lor*

I'm glad you liked your stuff!!! It's so much fun to send happy mail!!!

*bounces and snoopy dances*

I got a box from lor today too....cup and candy and toys and a really cool spooky charm bracelet and ghosts...

I LOVE MY SISTERTWIN LOR!!!!

what a love fest!!! books huh....well..*pulls out file cabinet....

*still red*

I LOVE TWINNY

because she is always sweet, always remembers how lame I am and...

because I got great Happy Halloween Mail from her today!

I got a great spook-y hand towel for my frig, and ghost-y socks with googly eyes and treats and party favours. I wore the sock to school tonight on one foot, and I will wear the other one tomorrow. :lol:

And I love the mummy-suckers, or is that a lollipop-bone?

Hugs and snuggles to my favourite Twinflower!

*bounces really high*

those are umm...bones..*laughs*

you need to get all better so we can snoopy dance!!!!!

thanks you guys..I love you and getting to send stuff..makes my day....

Ohh boy...lor..I am bright beaming red!!!!!

*huggles and snuggles and grins*

Oh OH OOH...in lor's box i got a neat flowerpot craft...will finish it up and post a pic here *grins*

I learned pohotobucket..

Archived