DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello from Canada :)

Niobe

Hello from Canada ! :nynaeve:

My name is Laura and im from montreal, quebec, Canada! :tongue: My father intraduced me to the WoT series a little over a year ago and i have to say im hooked hehe :biggrin: Im a beguinning tattoo artist and i love to draw :biggrin: Im trying to post one of my drawings with this post... When i started reading, i automatically saw myself as Nynaeve and so did my father so when it came to thinking up a name for the site, i couldnt stop myself hehe :nynaeve: hopefully it will work hehe Hope to speak to all of you soon hehe :egwene:

Laura Mannella

alias Nynaeve Sedai :wheel::nynaeve::aessedai:

Welcome to DM! I'm from Canada too. A little more east, in PEI. I've been to quebec a few times, but it was mostly just passing through to ontario. Though one of my cousins did move to quebec a few years ago, and I think one of my aunts may have lived there, but I'm not sure where in quebec that would have been.

Have you read all of the WoT? If not how far into it are you? What kind of things are you interested in? And what brought you to DM?

Welcome to DM!

It would be awesome to see your drawings! Perhaps you could consider joining to the Artists, Crafters, Writers Guild. And other social groups too. Maybe the White Tower?

You can just PM me if you need help. Note: no guarantee how helpful that 'help' is. :tongue:

Hope you like DM!

Hmm... Gonna need a way to keep you and the other Nyneave differentiated :P shouldn't be a problem though :D

Welcome to dm!

I'm feeling lazy so Lendinna can give you a tour if you need it :P

Which book are you on? Which parts/characters besides Nyneave are your favorite?

Nyneave's one of my favorites too :D

Welcome to DM! I'm from Canada too. A little more east, in PEI. I've been to quebec a few times, but it was mostly just passing through to ontario. Though one of my cousins did move to quebec a few years ago, and I think one of my aunts may have lived there, but I'm not sure where in quebec that would have been.

Have you read all of the WoT? If not how far into it are you? What kind of things are you interested in? And what brought you to DM?

Hi Kathleen :nynaeve:

Im actually up to "the Gathering of the Storm" (chapter 9) and im finding it hard to put down hehe I already have the "Towers of midnight" waiting for me when im done hehe Besides art (drawing, painting ect) im really into reading too, my father used to read Piers Anthony's Xanth series when i was a kid and when i was looking for a new series (ive also read the Chromagic series from Piers Anthony) my dad introduced me to WoT and im hooked hehe :biggrin: I looked up WoT through the app store on my iphone and found the DM app and i really wanted to be part of the DM family hehe :biggrin: Besides my father, not many ppl i know have read the series (i do have a few friends but not that many who know of it) so im really happy to meet wonderful people who also like WoT :egwene:

Welcome to DM!

It would be awesome to see your drawings! Perhaps you could consider joining to the Artists, Crafters, Writers Guild. And other social groups too. Maybe the White Tower?

You can just PM me if you need help. Note: no guarantee how helpful that 'help' is. :tongue:

Hope you like DM!

I managed to upload some of my drawings on my profile (yay! hehe) some of my own creation, some i got off the internet and i drew (not traced) :biggrin: Still more to come hehe Ill also be looking into the other social groups, i find this sooooo fun! :biggrin: How do i find these wonderful groups? post-20825-0-30355600-1316539261_thumb.jpg

Hmm... Gonna need a way to keep you and the other Nyneave differentiated :P shouldn't be a problem though :D

Welcome to dm!

I'm feeling lazy so Lendinna can give you a tour if you need it :P

Which book are you on? Which parts/characters besides Nyneave are your favorite?

Nyneave's one of my favorites too :D

Thanks! :biggrin: wow the welcome here is amazing :biggrin:

Im on the 12th book (The Gathering Storm) on chapter 9 and i cant seem to put it down hehe (as all the WoT books) hehe Nynaeve of course is one of my favorites but there is soo many! I love them all! lollll Ill start a chapter with a certain caracter, be completly hooked before the end of the chapter and then it would change caracters, id be like: ooohhhh :( but then be completly hooked on the new part so i cant say which other ones i prefer over the other btu Nynaeve is part of the top thats for sure hehe :nynaeve:

Hi, my name is Joseph, and I'm Nynaeve Sedai's father. :) I live a short distance North of Montreal, Quebec, in a town called Terrebonne, and I love to read.

I've been reading the WoT series since they first appeared on the bookshelves. I read the first paperback, then waited for the second one to appear, whereupon I re-read the first one before reading the second. When the third book came out, I re-read the first and the second before reading the third, and so on, right up until the most recent, The Towers of Midnight, re-reading the previous novels to refresh my memory of what had happened and, occasionally, discovering something I had missed the first dozen times around. For the last year, I've lent my books to my daughter and she's almost caught up to me (she demolished my copies of the twenty-something novels in Piers Anthony's Xanth series in record time... I had to do something to keep her well fed. :p Once this series is at an end, I'll be lending her my copies of Terry Goodkind's The Sword of Truth series.)

Hi, my name is Joseph, and I'm Nynaeve Sedai's father. :) I live a short distance North of Montreal, Quebec, in a town called Terrebonne, and I love to read.

I've been reading the WoT series since they first appeared on the bookshelves. I read the first paperback, then waited for the second one to appear, whereupon I re-read the first one before reading the second. When the third book came out, I re-read the first and the second before reading the third, and so on, right up until the most recent, The Towers of Midnight, re-reading the previous novels to refresh my memory of what had happened and, occasionally, discovering something I had missed the first dozen times around. For the last year, I've lent my books to my daughter and she's almost caught up to me (she demolished my copies of the twenty-something novels in Piers Anthony's Xanth series in record time... I had to do something to keep her well fed. :p Once this series is at an end, I'll be lending her my copies of Terry Goodkind's The Sword of Truth series.)

:hopper: what a neat surprise :biggrin: xox

Welcome in DM Ardrich! Hope you like it here too.

So here comes The Tour!

In DM there are general discussions. Some of them may include spoilers so be careful! There are interesting theories in these discussions, though.

There are also the social groups I mentioned earlier. You can join as many of them as you want or none if you prefer that. In each group there should be some newbie-info which tells you about the group itself and how you can join it. The joining can take a couple of days but then you see the groups private boards.

The third thing we have here is the role playing aka. RP. There is also the Welcoming Inn for the new ones. In RP you create a character of your own and tell about her/his life in Randland. I'm not part of RP so I don't know about that very much :blush:

I still recommend all the info threads. I'm not so old member either so I don't know everything.

Thank you for the warm welcome, Ledinna Sedai, and for the quick tour of this fine abode.

Thank you too, Lessa Nikia, for your welcome and your offer. It is much appreciated by this newly arrived member.

Now I just have to work on making a signature for myself, and everything will be fine! lol

Hello from Canada ! :nynaeve:

My name is Laura and im from montreal, quebec, Canada! :tongue: My father intraduced me to the WoT series a little over a year ago and i have to say im hooked hehe :biggrin: Im a beguinning tattoo artist and i love to draw :biggrin: Im trying to post one of my drawings with this post... When i started reading, i automatically saw myself as Nynaeve and so did my father so when it came to thinking up a name for the site, i couldnt stop myself hehe :nynaeve: hopefully it will work hehe Hope to speak to all of you soon hehe :egwene:

Laura Mannella

alias Nynaeve Sedai :wheel::nynaeve::aessedai:

... I'm so glad I logged in today! Laura, how is it that we've never passed each other by while reading WoT on the Metro or bus? I'm also in Montreal- and I've only met perhaps two people outside of my family who have read the book. This is a pleasant suprize. :biggrin:

Anyways! Welcome to the wonderdful world of Dragonmount- It's nice to see a duo joining at the same time! Theres plenty to do and participate in here- such as the Artists (Crafters, and Writers) guild(s), and the Gallery where everyone on DM is welcome to share their handy-work. A quick scope around will reveal all the other places to be, such as The White Tower, Black Tower, etc!

**curtsies deeply**

Thank you Mother for the warm welcome! :biggrin: And thank you everyone too :biggrin: since ive signed up i cant stop wanting to be looking everywhere at once hihi :biggrin:

Mae: Wow!! That is soooo cool!! :biggrin: I actually work from home so dont take the metro or bus often so thats probably why we havent crossed paths but destiny managed to have us meet ! :biggrin: The wheel weaves as the wheel wills :wheel::biggrin:

Me too! I just started but I'm from Toronto. I've been hooked on WoT for years now and only found someone else who loved talking about it last year. Ever since, I've been craving the discussion instead of just re-reading all the time. Which I've done like 7 times now :$

Pleasure meeting you =D I know the feeling hehe besides my father i didnt know many ppl who have read the series (2 other ppl, 1 from facebook that i dont know irl) so im really happy to have met so many wonderful ppl to talk about the series :biggrin: And the emoticons ROCK!!! lolll :nynaeve::aessedai::wheel:

Archived