DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Adella!!!!

hazelkrs1

Adella!!!!

Seriously, how cool is she?

I barely even know her and I'm already stalking her. And yelling her name like Brando in Streetcar Named Desire is a whole lot of fun. Her avatar drives me wild. Her sig is spectacular. She's just.... dreamy.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Club Leader

At first I thought this was creepy, too, and frankly was a little bit jealous of Adella. But then I realized he's just being a point whore, and I settled right down. I approve of point whoring. *nods*

(I have points to give out, too. Just saying...)

Lily, like a true points whore, I'll take em any way I can get em. Care for me to brush your silky smooth hair with this awesome whale-bone brush?

Also, I think stalking is a forgivable offense when the target has natalie portman in her avatar. C'mon, she's just begging for a stalking!

And Des wants more points. Post, people. Post!

This. And Lily, when shall I stop stroking your hair with this whale-bone brush?

Four thousand six hundred and eighty two, four thousand six hundred and eighty three, four thousand six hundred and eighty four...

At first I thought this was creepy, too, and frankly was a little bit jealous of Adella. But then I realized he's just being a point whore, and I settled right down. I approve of point whoring. *nods*

I'll be your pimp any day.

I'll be your pimp any day.

As long as I'm still yours.

Archived