DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LoA for the Mistress of Novices

U4ea

Alrighty, ya'll, I'm signing off for the weekend! I'm headed to Chicago to drive CO nuts *grins* and attend a Design Conference with a few teachers at the school. I leave Thursday, but I haven't packed a whole lot and that may take me all night tomorrow. I won't be back until VERY late Sunday night, so don't expect me to do my usual Sunday night update this week. SORRY!

Because of my normal schedule, I may not get the update for this week done, at all. For that, I apologize. Newbies, if I don't e-mail you back before I leave, I promise I'll do it with the next update. Worst case scenario, it'll be a week and a half from now. PLEASE don't let that stop you from meeting folks and getting active here! I have NO PROBLEM catching up to you! :D

Ya'll have a great weekend and I'll catch you next week! *hugs and blows smooches*

*laughs* here's hoping you found something good, Bes. ;)

Alright, I'm home, safe and sound. It'll take me a few days (prolly all week, considering how much catch-up will be involed at school) to get caught up here, so please be patient!

To distract you, here are some pics I took while I was there. Play "who can find CO" and see what happens. *grins*

http://picasaweb.google.com/loraine.kilaine/ChicagoIL

Enjoy!

PS--- CO's FREAKIN' AWESOME and so is his wife! *grins* especially after 4 sapphire & tonics... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived