DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It's quiet...

Leyrann

Normally I can just stay active here. Well, normally the last week. But it's quiet now. And I think I know why. Normally I'm not active around this time, but today I am. And at this time, activity is always low. The time I normally become active, is a few hours later, when people become active again.

And now SPAM!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, you posted that around 7 AM EST on saturday morning. but also, hurricane. lots of the east coast has no power, and lots have evacuated. could be a while, it's a big storm. shouldn't hit me till tomorow, and hopefully not as bad as it is now. we'll watch and wait. hope everyone else is OK.

why should tonight be different from any other night?

thanks, tinker, it is very difficult being a superhero.

and yes, ley, i would have to kill you if i told you what i do. and if i failed and injured you instead, i would have to arrange economic support for you. and you would hate me for it.

Heh, I work in I.T. I control the horizontal, I control the vertical, do not attempt to adjust your screen...

Hells yeah. IT is totally the way to go.

Also, Ley, its cus its super-duper-top-secret. If she posted it in here, shed have to kill all of us to preserve the secrecy.

Archived