DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Look here all gamefans of old games!!

Puny

Hi there!

I´m in need of help =/

Around 15 years ago... I played a game that was great! Now I want to play that game again but alas I have no recollection whatsoever of the name of the game.

The gameplay was something like this:

Your goal was to find keys (green, red, yellow, or blue) and with those keys you could advance to the next level or open doors. Most of the time the actual levels were build up like mazes. They keys could be hidden behind walls. You could press the spacebar and revel secret passages that led to other rooms were the keys were. You could only open a green door with an green key. Sometimes the door itself wasn´t green but the walls near the door I think. You could only see a hand and it held a weapon that was blue and orange I think, and as you progressed you could get other weapons like a wand. (the wand was a stick, with a star on top of it.) The only enemies I remember were witches, some had red eyes, the witches had black hair and long dresses. One type of witches had white dresses and another one that was harder I think had another color. My friend thinks there were some type of skeletons too. Im sure there were other enemies too but I cant remember them.

I dont think it´s wolfenstein (positive it isn´t that one), hexen, hexen 2 or heretic... but Im not sure.

Help me =)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived