DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fantasy Football??

SBoydW

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would anyone be opposed to pushing the draft time for league 2 back one hour to 3PM EST?

3:00pm EST is a better time for me, because that will give me time to get back home after church and Sunday afternoon lunch with my family and I.

Okay.. Another update... The Path that Hurricane Irene is taking has been updated and is now predicted to slam right into Eastern NC where I live... I guarantee that I am going to loose power and internet access this weekend since neither of those tend to like sustained winds of 40-50 MPH with gusts of 70-80 MPH. Therefore I am going to push the draft back one week to September 4 at 3 PM. I should be back online by then.

Okay.. Another update... The Path that Hurricane Irene is taking has been updated and is now predicted to slam right into Eastern NC where I live... I guarantee that I am going to loose power and internet access this weekend since neither of those tend to like sustained winds of 40-50 MPH with gusts of 70-80 MPH. Therefore I am going to push the draft back one week to September 4 at 3 PM. I should be back online by then.

I hope that you and your family and your friends will get out of the path of Hurricane Irene. As you know, this Hurricane is NOT to be trifled with, or dismissed as just another bad tropical storm.

I hope and pray that all will be right and good for you and your loved ones.

I'll keep you guys posted but I've been told it might be 7-10 days before I get power back, and the people who I would gave gone to bum an Internet connection are out of power for about the same amount of time. There is a way for me to transfer commish powers but I can't do it from my phone. Not sure about the draft at the moment but it may have to be pushed back a couple more days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Take care of the real life problems there, man.

FFL comes in a distant last place as compared to what you and your family are going through now.

If the draft needs to be pushed back, then I'm sure that's okay with the rest of us here. Real life comes first.

The season doesn't start till Sept 8, so if you can round up enough people to start another league (I think the min. for Yahoo! is 6) go for it. I don't think that anyone has dropped out of the two leagues formed so far though.

The season doesn't start till Sept 8, so if you can round up enough people to start another league (I think the min. for Yahoo! is 6) go for it. I don't think that anyone has dropped out of the two leagues formed so far though.

I currently play on ESPN never tried Yahoo!

Usually, we shop for groceries on Saturday, but my wife changed her mind, so therefore we will go out Sunday afternoon, and shop for groceries then. However, that means that I will not be home for the live draft of the Dragonmount 2 league. I apologize about that, my friends, but there ain't nothing I can do about this, except make sure that the players are ranked as to how I good I think that they are, and then hope for the best with the draft.

Archived