DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

11 years ago... woah!

Taya

11 years ago on July 4, I joined DM ;) I still consider myself a member, even if I've totally slacked off of late.

In September this year, I'll celebrate 11 years of being a Green Sister, too. :) But for now, it was 11 years ago that I sent an email to Emillith and then proceeded to bug her incessantly till she got back to me about my application. hehe

Taya! Just the person I was looking for *rubs hands together* ... expect a PM from me shortly.

Also ... hot dang congratulations, woman! It's awesome to see that someone would stick around for 11 years :biggrin:

Unless you're a member of staff or have committed to a project or event, there's no such thing as slacking. DM is here for you to enjoy, when you feel like it and have the chance :biggrin:

Hey Charis - now that A'vron's Ajah Heads are publicly known, I can tell you we have First Reasoner status in common. hehe

Elgee - veeeery good to know! :P

Nyna - that has ALWAYS been a comfort to me. Hehe *hugs*

Jhae, I know you were around before me - might have been an AS by the time I arrived, I think. You were one of those I stared at in a bit of awe, or maybe the awe is more present now?? hehe

Markieta *hug* it's very weird for me to see YOU back here, but in a great way of course :D

Whoa... wait... Markieta is an old, familiar name... *eyes*

And yay, Taya... :biggrin: I've been around about the same time, but probably a lot more lurk than you... :)

I'm in the process of coming back after a looong absence. Good to see a familiar face!

I remember you back from when I was an ickle Algai, and here I was thinking 7 years was a long time (even if I totally slack off too).

Congrats on over a decade

*hugs*

Archived