DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What's the Verdict?

Krakalakachkn

Berf-

I feel the same way about "American Southern Accents" in tv and films.

I sound nothing like those people, unless I'm mad, or drunk.

(Very few people ever have guessed I'm from Georgia based off the voice. Last week someone asked me if I missed Northern California).

I tried to remember what the Outback theme was... and all I came up with is "CHILIIIIIIIS... baby back ribs!" And now I can't stop thinking of FatBastard from Austin Powers... *shudder*

But, on the plus side, I decided what I'm giving as a gift to the Dark One this month... :biggrin:

(Very few people ever have guessed I'm from Georgia based off the voice. Last week someone asked me if I missed Northern California).

Me too. I have no southern accent

I tried to remember what the Outback theme was... and all I came up with is "CHILIIIIIIIS... baby back ribs!" And now I can't stop thinking of FatBastard from Austin Powers... *shudder*

Ach! Everybody likes the smell of their own brand! Aw, it smells like carrots and throw up...even stink would say that stinks!

That accent is ridiculous. I sound nothing like that. But I have been told I sound more brit than aussie at times.

Which is odd, considering I've never been. Just too classy for these slums.

Same, but with NZ instead of Aussie, obviously. Some people also reckon Scandinavia.

But, on the plus side, I decided what I'm giving as a gift to the Dark One this month... :biggrin:

I feel the need to add this, which is what our DO's personality will be... Thanks to Nyn for finding it!

"HOW FARES THIS WORLD, DEMANDRED? AND, DO YOU THINK I AM UGLY? WHY DON'T I HAVE ANY FRIENDS? GEEZ, I AM LONELY. NO-ONE EVER COMES TO SEE ME ANYMORE. YOU DO LIKE ME, DON'T YOU, DEM?" The Dark One!

Archived