DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Disturbing News...

F Horn of Valere

*sigh* They're just talking about retiring Cheyenne Mountain. Officially at least.... *looks around warily*

Don't worry, I'm sure that Russia didn't see anything they weren't supposed to. :D Believe me, they couldn't get into a room they weren't supposed to be in with the entire Russian army. hehe

but we were leasing the gate from them! We had the facility and SGC, they had the gate after we blew ours up!

This can only mean they took it back and not that it is destroyed, since the facility is not being totally shut down and is going to be available at a moments notice to reactivate!

but we were leasing the gate from them! We had the facility and SGC' date=' they had the gate after we blew ours up!

This can only mean they took it back and not that it is destroyed, since the facility is not being totally shut down and is going to be available at a moments notice to reactivate![/quote']

Belive me... they won't let them do anything that they shouldn't or couldn't control. :) Trust me... (can't say why, just knows)

Archived