DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Chesmel announces the Invasion

Atan Lodorn

Listening to the audiobook, I noticed Chesmel announces to a disguised Elayne, that the Shadow was planning an invasion of Andor. I'm surprised that Elayne didn't make necessary plans to counter, though she didn't know where. I would have still thought she would have increased Tower Guard and Soldiers or did she?

ToM, Ch.45

This will be for the best,” Elayne said firmly, to distract attention from her treacherous eyes. “I’m still worried about the invasion.”

Dyelin said nothing to that. She didn’t believe that Chesmal had been talking of a specific invasion of Andor; she thought that the Black sister had been speaking of the Trolloc invasion of the Borderlands. Birgitte took the news more seriously, beefing up soldiers on the Andoran borders.

The recruiting n the Queen's Guard was going on anyway ever since the Succession war started.

I would've thought she wouldn't have sent her entire army to some meeting that they(probably) have no need to be at. I would've thought she'd have the sense to leave a sizable force at home, just in case the Shadow strikes in large numbers while she's away.

I would've thought all of this, had I not already known she suffers from severe mental retardation.

I would've thought she wouldn't have sent her entire army to some meeting that they(probably) have no need to be at. I would've thought she'd have the sense to leave a sizable force at home, just in case the Shadow strikes in large numbers while she's away.

I would've thought all of this, had I not already known she suffers from severe mental retardation.

oh do you have an exact count of her forces at the FoM and how many standing soldiers that andor has? this assumption cannot be made since we do not know whether or not she took mainly cairheinan, andoran, or some mixture and left a sizeable amount at home

Archived