DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Apocalypse top 3

Glip

Since, apperently, we were promised the apocalypse today here's my top 3 songs to go out with a bang:

3) War Pigs - Black Sabbath

2) It's the end of the world as we know it - R.E.M.

and to go out specifically with a bang...

1) **** me like the world is ending (uncensored) - Ben Lee

Apparently today (May 21) is the beginning of the Rapture (capital R *nods*). The second coming of J.C. Only those who are saved will now live forever, the rest of us poor fools will be tormented for 5 months until Armageddon on October 21st....

My son is gonna be pissed! His sister will be presents on her birthday - the 14th October and he will miss out coz he is the 29th bwahahahaha.

I saw a site today that claims the Rapture will begin with a massive earthquake on May 21st at 6pm.... though it didn't specify which time zone... 6pm is already past in Oz, but if there's an earthquake within the next 24hours they will all go SEE!! TOLD YOU SO!!!

*massive eyerolls* </sarcasm>

Judgement day? Meh... sounds like every Valentines day when my wife expects just that one gift I DIDN'T get her....

Rapture...is a terrible song by Blondie

Although Rapture by Morbid Angel is a great song...might go into the Top 3 for next years Valent..er, I mean, Judgement day

Apparently, the chief mover and shaker of calling today the Rapture is a pure Americocentric person. It's supposed to be at 6PM Eastern Standard Time. (from what I gather, he lives in the Pacific Time zone, which makes it what, 3 pm for him?)

I call bull crap.

I say if Christ were gonna return today, he wouldn't consider EST, he'd return to Israel first, and at a time approproate for them, like middle of the afternoon.

Seriously, if I were a Deity returning from spending time in the afterlife as per prophecy, I'd make my return known first to my place of birth, or to the place where I lived and *cough* died well before letting civilizations that weren't around yet know about it. (Yes, I know Native Americans were around in the Time of Christ, but AMerica as we know it was not.)

i thought it waas supposed to be a ZOMBIE apocalypse, not the RELIGIOUS apocalypse. -.-

dissapointing....

well, i dont thik the big J is going to show up now or ever, but i think that this song should be played as he sentences us to eternal torment.

It's the End of the World as we Know it - R.E.M.

Archived