DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bored as all heck

Damon

Well, bored and drunk as usual... Since I've been gone for quite a while, and there are a ton of new users, I thought I'd do an about me until I got tired of it.

Quick stuff first:

20 Years old

Born and raised in Cali USA

Currently in the Marine Corps

Bipolar

Bonded to Elgee

So anyways, already tired of writing so I'll be brief, went to boot camp, dad had heart transplant while I was in boot camp, went to school of infantry, went to the fleet with a tank battalion, had some issues, got sent to mental health, found out I was bipolar, got sent to legal, been putting people in jail in legal for almost a year now, found out was getting medically discharged, drinks a lot, and somewhere in the past year did AA for a couple of months.

Well I apologize for that being horrible, but I guess it is now my come here so I can pinch your bottom thread.

And if you have any questions on anything I will go more in depth, but I thought a small summary of events was best, left out all the minor stuff too

I could almost be attracted to women, if they wouldn't talk. It totally turns me off.

*is TOTALLY kidding!*

I think girls are more attractive than men, but I think men are easier to live with. So basically, I could just look at a girl.

The only makeup I wear on a regular basis is eyeliner, and my boyfriend complains that I even wear that, so :tongue:

I personally think men are too "hard" (no innuendo intended) when they are what people consider to be attractive. Meaning muscular and defined, may be described as "chiseled".

Women on the other hand are better-liked when they are soft and supple, which is much more to my personal liking.

Indeed, only the wife

As an ex of mine repeatedly told me: You can't say no unless you've tried it and not liked it! :tongue:

Come to think of it... that was Mom's rule about new foods when I was a kid. *tinfoil hat*

I could almost be attracted to women, if they wouldn't talk. It totally turns me off.

*is TOTALLY kidding!*

I think girls are more attractive than men, but I think men are easier to live with. So basically, I could just look at a girl.

See, I've got the reverse problem. Women are much easier to live with. They're fun, cuddly, clean, and all those other things I look for in people I spend time with... but men are fun to play with. *shrug*

Snicker all you want. You're the one who's been running around with only a face towel for covering. :wink:

I admit, women folk can be fun too... oodles of fun. What's even more fun, though, is both together. :biggrin:

Sorry man lol, I'll flirt with you till hell freezes over, and I'll buy you drinks until you pass out and I have to carry you home, but I'm a woman's man lol *punches phelix in the arm*

Archived