DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What's this? Another Aspie?! =DDD

-waaaves- Hey! I'm Khrys (though the character is Ikaiko<3) I'm 17- a Highschool Senior! I was part of DM, oh, maybe 2-3 years ago. I met someone through here, we talked A LOT... and then we lost contact in eachother, and with DM. I was only a Novice, at that point, so I didn't consider it a huge loss.

But I recently began to read Knife of Dreams and had the urge to come back. <3 I want to be a part of DM once more- so I've joined! Sent an email to the MoN and whatnot, simply waiting ona reply- so I thought I should introduce myself!

LOL Hey, Ikaiko! Welcome back! Check the thread up on top of this forum for info on rejoining the WT (and e-mail me at TheDMMoNster@comcast.net so I can make sure you're in the books or add you if you're not! :) ).

Thank heavens there's no chores I have to "grade!" However, there's an activity thread in the Great Hall that I will be checking and updating points based on this weekend (SO MAKE SURE YOU POST THERE BEFORE THE 11TH!). ;)

Guest Arie Ronshor

Welcome back! ^_^ Your name is familiar, but i'm afraid i can't really recall (i have a horrible memory for some things).

You can find me on both the RP and Comm sides of DM, especially the Green Comm and the WT/Warders... (or Freelanders making fun of James.. as all should.)

If your ever in need of anything, that is where you can find me!

*Hugs*

Arie

C/o - Suu, Eriya, Maegan.... etc...

Archived