DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Best Show on TV right now

Emperor

Barm wrote this note which he asked me to read: "The best show on TV right now is nothing, because my TV is off. Bah-dum-TSSCH."

For me, it's hard to say. There aren't any shows that I'm really digging right now. I'm really just waiting for Game of Thrones to start. Community and Californication would probably be my favourites. Big Love is becoming a bit 'meh'. Maybe I should give Justified a shot.

Dexter. I have... acquired... the whole damn lot. Not seen season 5 yet, but the series 4 cliffhanger was so awesome that I want to do the full rewatch to build up to it.

Being Human is good. I do think the first two series were the best though, although this series seems to be picking it back up.

I gave up on chuck after season 1... as did most of america :P

If that was true...it wouldn't still be going, would it? It really is a great and funny show, perfect humor and good acting. I personally think Chuck is awesome. But it does tie with Castle, Bones, Eureka and Doctor Who (I'm horribly at making up my mind...)

Dexter!!! and..Tosh.O...still like my House and NCIS, but been obssessive with Dexter lately, only gotten through season 2 tho, have to get the rest of the seasons on disc from netflix..le sigh.

Eastbound and Down is pretty funny too sometimes, lame others, waiting for Game of Thrones to start also.

Heh... Dexter isn't technically on right now. Neither is Doctor Who.

If that was true...it wouldn't still be going, would it? It really is a great and funny show, perfect humor and good acting.

It has been teetering on the edge of cancelation since it started. There are some very loyal fans though and I think it squeeks just enough ratings to warrant a new season... well... probably not this season... then again they say that every season.

Chuck scored a 1.7 in the last ratings I saw. That is lower than Off the Map, Shit My Dad Says, America's Most Wanted, Traffic Light and V just to name some other crappy shows.

Dexter is on my Netflix tho. I don't ever watch tv when the show is actually on, dvr ftw! The only things I watch live are sports and sportscenter. Don't like being a slave to scheduled programming, like to hang out with my friends in the evening.

That being said. Best show on air right now with new weekly episodes...Tosh.O hands down for me =) House a close 2nd.

Indeed, to say that I had the lowest of low expectations when I saw that he was going to be a roaster would be an understatement. And then he even blew my low expectations out of the water by being the very first roaster I have ever seen get booo'd. Absolutley dreadful. However, I thought the rest of the show was pretty good, laughed a lot at Snoop (kinda surprised), and Marlee Matlin I thought was very good.

Archived