DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Band's Dream Band - The Official Line Up

Corki

Back in October 2009 (yes, that long ago), we started out on a quest to pick what would be the Band of the Red Hand's Dream Band would be. And we have finally finished, nearly 18 months after we started. It has been quite a long time, but I can now officially reveal who the Band of the Red Hand has picked, using our "It's A Knockout" contest format.

- On guitar, it will be Carlos Santana

- Our bass player is Geddy Lee of Rush

- Singing female vocals will be Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation

- The male vocals will be performed by Freddie Mercury of Queen

- The position of drummer is taken by Neil Peart of Rush

- And finally, our keyboardist will be Matt Bellamy of Muse

Now that we have picked our Dream Band, what are your views? Did we pick wisely? Has there been a massive oversight anywhere?

The main one I disagree with is Matt Bellamy. Yes, he is a good keyboardist, but Rick Wakeman would have been a better pick.

And Rush managed to get two members in. And before we had started this process, I hadn't heard of them!

Within Temptation are touring in the UK in November. And they have a new album coming out soon.

Which has been pre-ordered! The tour was meant to be this month, except the lead singer got pregnant. Quite inconsiderate really! lol! And September is their fanclub day over in Holland, which is my birthday weekend this year.

I am fairly certain it would sound like crap, as the lineup is not put together as a band, but as peoples favourite musicians (and as such, all of them except Mercury are lousy choices).

Actually . . . Carlos Santana + Freddy Mercury would be pretty damn awesome. And bass and drums can usually fit into whatever lead guitar and vocals want to do. So that would be pretty tight.

Archived