DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clan Meeting RP sign up

amegakure

Alright so far this is just a rough idea. I'd like to rp a clan meeting about recent activities with the aiel. I've talked to mystica about this and got a thumbs up on the idea. Pretty much this whole idea is all aiel members who have a bio can and are strongly Encouraged to particapate in this rp. We will rp with the current status of the bio. This is so everyone can meet each other and rp together. Also its high time that we step up the aiel population in the forums. If you are interested please post your bio name and the training thread link so we can make this a real clan meeting.

Also this wont happen immediately I wish for as many people to be avalible to sign up. So their will be some time for everyone.

And the last thing is that before this starts it would be amazing if we could recruit some more people to make aiel bios.

"May you find shade and water."

~Amegakure~

Edited by amegakure

I think that sounds like a good idea, and could potentially get all our Aiel involved in something together!

I definitely agree on waiting a bit to see if we can get more members. We could also do a meeting nowish, and then one when there are more members. Just some food for thought!

• 3 weeks later...

Have we got it figured out in time line of where are characters are? I thought we were waiting to maybe get more members (which we have) but I thought we also needed to figure out time line of when this would be and what level our Charaters are at.

My other concern is what could we all be meeting over, that would include people from WO, Apprentices, Clan Cheif to first level warriors, and anyone else you wanted in this? Usually if it's something major the WO and Clan Chiefs would discuss it and then go off on their own to their own groups to explain the outcome.

Also I know at least Adai is Bio'd as a WO but I have some req RPs to do before I can play her as one, even though she would have a been one for years. I think Rixan is in the same boat, and I'm not sure what the reqirements are for Lor's WO.

Even if we retro it to her apprentice time then other characters would be off too. I'm not to overly worried about it as we can fudge it and play how we want to, but what I am concerned about is what the plot of the meeting would be and if Adai should be WO to deal with it.

If you'd be up for waiting and figuring out more details, I'd be up for that, and one of the two needed RP's for Adai and Rixan to advance is underway.

well i have to agree with you there kathy. i would be up to wait for the wise ones to finsish their traing i still have some newbies to help out! and i still have to finish my training to get into the siea doon if i could find someone.

Now for the plot i was thinking just like whose new and cover like what everyones done like we would talk about a new aiel beginning their training into a warrior or a young apprentice who is starting to be come wo or (forgot) woman aiel. and in my case being promoted to a society and beginning training! personally i wish for namo to take over chief position so we can be more cordinated and stuff and have a active chief plus if we do big rp in current time that would be good two. so just pretty much what everyones been doing plus i know i havent meet all our aiel members and i can bet some of the others havent either!

Ps. i got an idea warriors and wise ones could possibly mention that they might have room to mentor someone or train them! idk its something to mull over!

~may you find shade and water~

Arlow will be having an Aiel Warrior Trainer soon, Amegakure. So you'll be able to continue your training with him then. Sorry for the long wait, hon. I honestly don't know where first to turn these days. Thanks a million for your patience :wub: