DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Returned

Phelix

And so I'm back, from outer space. You just walked in to find me here with this sad look upon my face. ...

I was going to try to repurpose all of "I Will Survive" but I don't think it works past this line.

But, I owe you all an apology for disappearing. I'm back, and I'm going to do my best to communicate quite a bit more, and if I need to disappear again, I will let people know when/why/how long.

I'm very sorry.

OMG!!! *snuggles* you are back! We have been quite worried about you. Hope everything is okay honey. So good to see you back :happy:

Ama, you're amazing! Everything is on its way to getting better. I had a bit of a scare with a genetic condition that had my liver shutting down, plus losing the job, and a whole bunch of other stuff... but I'm health and employed again, so life's gotta be better. :)

Naw! Just your average worried Mistress of Novices LOL :blush:

That's a bit scary your liver shutting down, hope all is well there now! You need to stay healthy! Congrats on the new job too, what are you doing now?

I say amazing, and really, I am the best judge of that particular quality. *sniff*

I'm doing my best to stay healthy... hospitals are expensive! The new job is a paycheck... I'm serving as an overnight Resident Advisor for a boarding school. I've got to stay awake all night for half the week, so I figure between checking to make sure the kids aren't canoodling, I can post here. :)

So you are the Mistress of Novices at the school LMAO trying to stop those Novices from sneaking down to the Warder's Yard ROFLMAO!!!

Perfect! The dorm I'm working in is mostly international students with a focus on sciences... I can definitely feel some sympathy for a MoN working with Brown Aspies! Though, the dorm is Coed, so I've got to keep an extra careful eye. They don't have far to sneak!

LMAO! Now there's divine justice for you *grins*

Just put on your metaphorical Red Shawl, Phelix :wink:

But jokes aside: I'm really glad you're ok, hon *snuggles*

Jokes should never be put aside... at least, not among friends. ;)

And you realize I'll be imagining that shawl every time I have to discipline anyone now? *sticks out tongue*

I'm gonna go write something over in the RP... see if anyone wants to play with me. ;)

*hobblepounces* Hey Phelix!! Welcome back!

Sorry to hear about your medical problems - I've had a lovely medical start to 2011 myself, though nothing of the big sort like my liver! So glad that you're back with us and getting better, and I'm definitely ready for some more rping :biggrin: (I wanted to make that grin so big that I typed in 4 g's at first!).

I agree, Rasheta, Shawls are lovely mental props. :biggrin:

And Keyholder, I get the feeling we'll get to play together more frequently soon... Gera is working her way toward the Blue. :biggrin: (That one really could use an extra G or two!)

AHEM! excuise me.. I'll have you know that Brown Aspies are the BEST (easiest) aspies in the whole wide world. Give 'em a book and presto. Instant peace and quiet. No boy comes between a brown aspie and their book, trust me! Except to disect him and study him. Which, of course, is totally legit. *nodnods*

Welcome back Phelix! Sorry I haven't gotten to this sooner, but I see you were properly entertained :smile:

Really good to have you back!