DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Most anticipated AMOL event/tie up/whatever

White_star

147 members have voted

1. 1. What are your five most anticipated events?

• 1. The End
    • 2. Rand & Moiraine reunion
    • 3. The boys reunion/ The Wolf, The Fox , and The Dragon in one place
    • 4. Rand & Galad meeting take 2
    • 5. "Three on a Boat"
    • 6. Caddy vs Moiraine
    • 7. Caddy vs Egwene
    • 8. Egwene vs Moiraine
    • 9. Dragon's Peace
    • 10. Egwene vs Rand
    • 11. Seanchan showdown
    • 12. Lan @ Tarmin's Gap
    • 13. Rand breaks the Seals
    • 14. Will Egwene have a revelation
    • 15. Elayne's choice on who to back
    • 16. Caemlyn is burning
    • 17. Aviendah and the Aiel
    • 18. Rand vs (insert name here)
    • 19. Min's How to use Callandar/ Seal the Bore moment
    • 20. Other (who is Demi, Fain, Logains glory, BT cleaning, Loial and Ogier, anything else))

Lastly, I'm wondering if Brandon can really wrap this all up in one book. Maybe a Memory of light will be split up into three books... ;)

That was my first thought when I finished ToM. There are a HUGE amount of plots that need to be wrapped up. Perhaps they will be split into 3 books:

AMOL Part 1: Gathering Clouds

AMOL Part 2: Shifting Winds

AMOL Part 3: Tarmon Gaidon

Hmmm, that sounds so familiar.... ;)

I answered as best I could, from the options available, but I don't see, "Egwene's Stilling" or "Elayne vs. Guillotine" on the list.

Lol I voted Egwene vs Caddy cos I'm hoping it'll be the next best thing.

Having just defended Egwene on another thread, I want to say that I am very much hoping for an Egwene and Cadsuane meeting. Cadsuane isn't a respecter of persons, so she will brush aside Egwene's I AM THE AMYRLIN like Perrin brushing away Balefire. Now that Cadsuane has taught Rand to laugh, it's about time sometime did the same for Egwene.

I answered as best I could, from the options available, but I don't see, "Egwene's Stilling" or "Elayne vs. Guillotine" on the list.

Lol I voted Egwene vs Caddy cos I'm hoping it'll be the next best thing.

Having just defended Egwene on another thread, I want to say that I am very much hoping for an Egwene and Cadsuane meeting. Cadsuane isn't a respecter of persons, so she will brush aside Egwene's I AM THE AMYRLIN like Perrin brushing away Balefire. Now that Cadsuane has taught Rand to laugh, it's about time sometime did the same for Egwene.

I feel like Cadsuane teaching Rand to laugh was overrated. It felt to me like she had barely any part in it other than being a minor facilitator, as well as being a source of more frustration and anger on Rands part. His revelation came more from within(with Tam setting off the reaction, and the Seanchan keeping it going). She has always irked me though.

As for what I want to see most in aMoL, it would have to be the Black Tower story. It seems like it's had way too little air time for the huge role it could play in the Last Battle, especially considering that all of Taims goons seem to be brainwashed and/or Darkfriends. The "ending" as in the Last Battle will also be interesting, and if we will see anything that happens after.

*cries over no choice of the abolishment of that blasted Oath Rod*. One of the saddest things in the series to me, despite how much I disdain third age Aes Sedai and their attitudes (the majority of them at least). I hate seeing anyone forced to give up half of their life; it's a complete travesty and totally twisted.

Rand vs Moridin. Cant wait for it.

Dragon-Fox-Wolf reunion. And not just "Hi, long time no see." Like, I can talk to wolves I have other mens memories Im four hundred years old in a youths body type stuff. I want some serious Rand-Mat conversations, where Mat begins to see exactly what Rands gone through and comes to think of Rand as his old friend gone through hard times, rather than just seeing a madman.

The Black Tower cleansing. Rand and the Cleansing Crew show up and Cadsuane swears under her hope of salvation and rebirth that the M'Hael is not (or wears a different face to) Mazrim Taim.

Rand breaking the Seals.

Cant remember what the last one I picked was! Hahahaha

Meeting between Rand-Perrin-Mat will be awesome. i just have a feeling they wont be able to have THE MOST INTERESTING conversations ever because the story is going to move too fast. so much to do in one book.

Taim v. Logain will be epic, if that is who fights Taim. Half the BT might be destroyed in the process. Androl with some deathgates, i cannot wait.

Rand and the Seanchan. that is a chapter i may just re-read on the spot several times if it happens. so when is Mat going to be able to tell Rand he is married to Tuon? I think it won't be him at all. My money is on Tuon herself or maybe even Moiraine.

• 2 weeks later...

I just realised, With Rands new found ability of picking out Darkfriends, wouldn't he be able to pick out every single one at FoM? Or at least the ones hiding among the nobles and various military leaders since he'll surely interact with them. Would like to see him doing that. He might even discover some among Perrins followers or the AS Verin missed. (I do suspect one of the AS with Perrin being black)

"ok people, line up please..." points at several men and woman:" you, you and you, you're out. You and You to, get lost. And yes you there in the back, yes you, don't you look over your shoulder, you're out to."

Didn't want to start a new topic about this, may be a poll would be fun, something like "Darkfriends revealed at FoM - who were the badasses all along?" Anyway, now I've posted it here, since you could consider it as a 'tie up', not that it's the most anticipated one though. I just lolled at the thought.

Can't really add anything else to the topic that hasn't been said yet. Yeah, I just want to read aMol and I anticipate every event in it. no need to make a top 5 or so IMO.

Moraine and Rand - She started the whole damn thing, I wanna see his face (and when Thom tells him they're engaged)

Moraine and Lan - Really hoping this happens

Lan and Perrin Vs Slayer - Ok, so thats more wishful thinking ;)

Black Tower

The biggest badass battle scene at Shayol Ghul leading to 200 pages of sentimentalism after :P

Loial - I want to see him convince the Stump to help, bring out the Ogier and kick some arse. Plus meeting up with the Gardeners

:biggrin:

Ok, so more of a wishful thinking list :D

Archived