DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Not so end of the year awards!

Naeann

Holy Trinity:

Nae (1945), Ed (1855), Barm (1615).

The runners-up were Moggy (1590) and Kivam (1567).

Dark One (A three-way split this year, with 2 months each):

Nae, Kivam and Moggy.

Chosen of the Year: Eli (7 votes)

FL of the Year: Moghedian (6 votes)

Ed, Barm, Moggy, Kivam, and Eli will have their points allotment (the points they hand out) doubled for the year.

Since the Black Ajah dominated this contest with me(i was ba then), Barm, Kivs, and Eli ... each member of the black ajah gets 50 points.

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!!!! -stabs-

Coming soon: Ghoulie awards. These are silly and fun awards kind of like our own version of the Empys. Past catagories have been hairiest member(do not comment on that aust), most voluptuous, etc... I will be asking for ideas for catagories so get your thinking caps on. Best entries will get points.

Woo! Out for the last 2 and a half months, and I still stayed in the top 3!

So....since the wiki has been stating that I can still hand out 50 points (I check many times! tho, it could have been 25, idr exactly), does that mean I can hand out 100?

So....since the wiki has been stating that I can still hand out 50 points (I check many times! tho, it could have been 25, idr exactly), does that mean I can hand out 100?

You are no longer the chosen for dreadies so it would have been 25 points and is now back to 50. -nods-

Past catagories have been hairiest member(do not comment on that aust), most voluptuous, etc... I will be asking for ideas for catagories so get your thinking caps on. Best entries will get points.

Let's see... I'm trying to remember who won that particular category... perhaps we should dredge up the old thread!!!! lol!

And congrats everyone!!!

Sure. Make it unholy trinity. Then can someone add it to the one I already have? Please?

Plus... 20 points to Ama for making the siggy.

Yay unholy. :biggrin:

You are no longer the chosen for dreadies so it would have been 25 points and is now back to 50. -nods-

Dang...but that's still cool!

Where should I hand them out...since I cannot see the points thread? :tongue:

Ed, Barm, Moggy, Kivam, and Eli will have their points allotment (the points they hand out) doubled for the year.

Since the Black Ajah dominated this contest with me(i was ba then), Barm, Kivs, and Eli ... each member of the black ajah gets 50 points.

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!!!! -stabs-

Go Black Ajah!

Holy Trinity:

Nae (1945), Ed (1855), Barm (1615).

Dark One (A three-way split this year, with 2 months each):

Nae, Kivam and Moggy.

Chosen of the Year: Eli (7 votes)

FL of the Year: Moghedian (6 votes)

5 points each to Nae, Barm, Kivs, Moggy and Eli....

And 5 to Ama for her Siggy.

Nae...you can take care of that....c/p ftw

20 left.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived