DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Oh, hello there. I'm the DO and I want you to worship me like you've never worshiped before!!!!

Aust

O great and merciful Dark One!

*begs on hands and knees*

I humbly beg your forgiveness for my inexcusable actions! I never thought for one second that bacon could harm your omnipotent and evil heart!

*begs more*

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

I will give you more presents! Yes, i will!

Here, take this heart, if your old one dies (it musn't be able to handle the love that your countless legions are pouring into it) then you can use this one to replace it! And if that one dies, i shall bring you another, and another!

wild+at+heart+logo.gif

see! it is as good as your current one!

And more gifts, i love gifts!

Since you like silk so much, here is some more!

The silk road from china! so that you can control all the silk on earth!

silk%20road%20map.gif

silk bedsheets, so that if your musclebound and flawless body ever needs to rest, it can do so in style!

Faux%20Silk%20Zebra.jpg

Ta da! A workshop filled with slaves to turn any silk you aquire into whatever silk item you want!

Silk-Flower-Workshop-at-the-Sewing-Room.jpg

finally, i give you a beautiful silk rug, to decorate your fortress of evil with!

rug-full-silk-rose-003-black-gold--330-433-552.jpg

i truly hope you enjoy my presents, and remember, i am at your service always!

PLAYER I EAGERLY ANTICIPATE THESE 'PROPS' THAT YOU SPEAK OF. I'VE ALWAYS FELT THAT MUD WRESTLING WAS SOMEWHAT LACKING IN THE PROPS DEPARTMENT. THERE SHOULD AT LEAST BE A COUPLE OF FLOATY CHAIRS INVOLVED.

So we arent actually doing the shower scene right after the mud wrestling.....

Oh!

In that case I shall return these to the store

In the meantime have a giant death robot to amuse yourself O great one. Its remote controlled

04.jpg

*comes in wearing latex with a whip, pasties, whipped cream and a banana*

>.>

Ooooh... wait.. wrong thread huh DO? I thought I read you napkin note right... :/

*FAINTS* 10 POINTS!!!!!! QUICK SOMEONE GET LIMI A DRINK... AND ANYTHING ELSE SHE MIGHT LIKE. WHY DON'T YOU COME OVER HERE BESIDE ME AND TAKE A SEAT. YOUR FEET MUST BE SORE IN THOSE SHOES...

O great and merciful Dark One!

*begs on hands and knees*

I humbly beg your forgiveness for my inexcusable actions! I never thought for one second that bacon could harm your omnipotent and evil heart!

*begs more*

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

I will give you more presents! Yes, i will!

Here, take this heart, if your old one dies (it musn't be able to handle the love that your countless legions are pouring into it) then you can use this one to replace it! And if that one dies, i shall bring you another, and another!

see! it is as good as your current one!

And more gifts, i love gifts!

Since you like silk so much, here is some more!

The silk road from china! so that you can control all the silk on earth!

silk bedsheets, so that if your musclebound and flawless body ever needs to rest, it can do so in style!

Ta da! A workshop filled with slaves to turn any silk you aquire into whatever silk item you want!

finally, i give you a beautiful silk rug, to decorate your fortress of evil with!

i truly hope you enjoy my presents, and remember, i am at your service always!

BLACKTOE!!! I ENJOY EATING HEARTS AND THIS LOOKS LIKE A NICE FINE MEAL YOU HAVE BROUGHT ME! ALSO AS I HAVE MENTIONED PREVIOUSLY I ENJOY RUBBING SILK OVER MY NAKED BODY, AND SINCE I AM QUITE TALL I REQUIRE A LOT OF SILK. YOU'VE DONE WELL ANTICIPATING MY NEEDS. 10 POINTS!!!!

So we arent actually doing the shower scene right after the mud wrestling.....

Oh!

In that case I shall return these to the store

In the meantime have a giant death robot to amuse yourself O great one. Its remote controlled

YAY A DEATH ROBOT!!! *STARTS JABBING AT BUTTONS ON THE REMOTE CONTROL* WHEN I WAS BUT A LITTLE-DARK ONE I WANTED ONE OF THESE SO BADLY BUT THE CREATOR GOT ONE INSTEAD! STUPID CREATOR! NOW WE'LL SEE WHO HAS MORE TOYS!!!! 5 POINTS!!!

5 POINTS TO KRAK FOR BEING QUICK WITH THE CAMERA!

WEEP MY LITTLE WORSHIPERS AS MY REIGN DWINDLES TO TWILIGHT! HOWEVER ADDS UP ALL THE SCORES FROM MY REIGN WILL RECEIVE A BONUS FROM MY PERSONAL POOL OF POINTS!!! (I AM A LAZY DO!!!).

AS A PARTING GIFT, A FEW CLIPS FROM THE UPCOMING ADULT FILM THAT I AM PRODUCING ALONG WITH PLAYER AND KRAK. STARRING LIMI AND NAE, AND VARIOUS OTHER MEMBERS OF SG.... I PRESENT TO YOU "NAE AND LIMI MUDDY AND STEAMY!!"

mud-wrestling-wrestling-wrong-demotivational-poster-1218248994.jpg

BELOW YOU'LL SEE KRAK GETTING IN CLOSE TO FILM

IMG_4974.jpg

THEY'RE REALLY GETTING INTO IT NOW!!!

skullbyskullnow2-1.jpg

THE WINNER!!! I CAN'T ACTUALLY TELL WHO IT IS THO!

women_mud_wrestling_1.jpg

I WILL INVITE YOU ALL TO THE PREMIERE OF MY MOVIE. THERE WILL BE EXTRA BUTTERY POPCORN SERVED.

THANK YOU ALL FOR A FUN TENURE AS DO - IT HAS BEEN A LIFE-LONG DREAM OF MINE AND I CAN NOW MOVE ON TO WHERE GOOD LITTLE DEITIES GO TO DIE IN PEACE.

OOH AND LIMI AND NAE DON'T THANK ME FOR MAKING YOU INTERNET MUD WRESTLING STARS - I LIKE TO SHARE MY FAME. IT'S JUST HOW I ROLL. :D

Oh dark one, before you go, you must know I did my best to please you with my math skills.

Player - 30

Amadine- 5

Moghedian- 20

Wombat- 10

Lily- 10

Ahmoondah 5

Krak 20

Kivam 5

Nae 10

Blackhoof 15

Limi 20

and i thought that this was a PG-13 site! WOOOHOOOO! :cool: It is truly a momentous age to be a teenage boy! :tongue:

so aust isn't DO anymore, eh?

time to get revenge for all those times he misspelt my name..... :narg:

Yes that's right Greybeard - the DO reigns just until the end of the month and then we retire to make way for the next top point earner for the month. That means that you could actually be the DO one day if you apply yourself grasshopper!

And yes - I likely skirted the line of PG-13 but I don't think I crossed it lol.

Amhoondah I'll give you 10 points from my personal pool for your advanced adding skills!

Player I'll give you points for that late entry too! Because it's fun :D

Archived