• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

So, guys, help me out.

I need points to be able to take the class so that I can choose a faction, right?

How exactly do I go about getting points? I've tried to follow the tutorial and such, but still a bit confused.

You earn points just by hanging around. 10 points are earned every month by signing in to the roll call (5 for signing in, 5 more for answering the question), some games earn you points (like mafia games, the games from the recent BT event, etc) and higher ranked members can also give out points for things they like (10 to 50 a month depending on rank, and 10 more for those who have reached a certain Light rank (both Light and Shadow have own special ranks). The SG leader has no official maximum, but I don't think Panchi often surpassed my 60, if ever).

As for the Saidin Class, this has been introduced a few years ago when there was a lot of activity and were a lot of new members. Right now it is still there, but we will most likely be removing it soon.

Located somewhere between p7525 and p7550

I actually looked those posts up (don't ask me why), and did you know it is exactly at the point where my parents forced me to take a 2-week break from Dragonmount because I was spending too much time here? They were talking about my absence (among other things) in those posts.

It's really kinda scary.

What class be that? The only class I know of is the One Power Fight class, but I don't think it's required to level up.

The Saidin Class. Introduced after you left, probably (but not certainly) gone again soon.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66910-black-tower-factions/

This post will give you some information, mostly the link, even though some of it is outdated most still holds.

For the rest though, you are probably best off choosing faction depending on who is in which faction already. See this post for people's factions:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/100842-the-points-page/

The biggest real difference between Light and Shadow is that the Light has two free ranks in one element (which can be quite a few points advantage once you ranked up a bit) and can, after reaching a certain rank, give out 10 more points, while the Shadow can use the True Power (though at the risk of failing). Both are One Power battle differences only. Those One Power battles will return soon, but right now it's a good while ago we did them. They are also the only actual use for the ranks you buy with points, apart from bragging rights (which are always very popular around here).