DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

I would also like to join you Ayla :) I'll stowaway lol.

@Nyan - The Police or the police? Both could be pretty exciting lol. If uni is too stressful just send out and SOS...

um the genera police. XD Well technically we have 2 types of police in Germany, the Landespolizei and Bundespolizei, the first are responsible for districts and stuff and the latter for stuff like Airports, Train stations, football games, emergencies blahblah. I'd kinda prefer them bc I could start in March already if they'll take me.. but we'll see

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

I applied to the police

Oo

heehee.

How long ya been planning that?

kinda wanted to since I was like 14 or something but never really pursued it further...but from the experiences I've made in the last few years, I'm sure it would be so good for me. I'm not made for studying philosophical stuffs

Or one of those heat lamps you get for pet reptiles and you can wear it on a hat above your head

I can do this too! They have incubators for babies, I just need to sneak one out of the hospital, then curl up really tight and I should be able to fit :laugh:

I would also like to join you Ayla :) I'll stowaway lol.

@Nyan - The Police or the police? Both could be pretty exciting lol. If uni is too stressful just send out and SOS...

um the genera police. XD Well technically we have 2 types of police in Germany, the Landespolizei and Bundespolizei, the first are responsible for districts and stuff and the latter for stuff like Airports, Train stations, football games, emergencies blahblah. I'd kinda prefer them bc I could start in March already if they'll take me.. but we'll see

oooh wow, good luck nya! I missed this whole conversation somehow