DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

Ok, so it was 33F/0.56C this morning and I saw a child in shorts and a short sleeve t-shirt. What are wrong with his parents?!

Me and my brothers also do that (well, we are normally not that worse, but we once did at the top of a mountain, with snow, that had fallen only that night).

A garage would be heavenly, but that would require a house.

Where do you live, if not in a house?

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Me and my brothers also do that (well, we are normally not that worse, but we once did at the top of a mountain, with snow, that had fallen only that night).

Note to self: Ley is odd :)

I know. We all know. But normally we wear more cloths. I also have to say that it's not that worse on a mountain. I think it was maybe 5 to 10 C, and the sun was shining, so it wasn't really cold. I think it was something like 25 degrees Celsius 1200 meters lower, where we came from.

have a garage but don't use it unless it's going to snow more than a foot. too hard to open the door. i run the car till the ice scrapes easy.

have to make sure you have the heater turned off for the last 10 minutes of driving in snow, so it doesn't melt and freeze hard.

yay. winter.

south - US VI if you can get there.