• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

well first of all there are different levels of camping. There is full out carry it all on your back and find a open piece of dirt to set up and lie down. Then there is campsite camping which you have a nice flat spot of land usually a fire pit, sometimes even restrooms/showers. Then there is RVing, where you can have most luxuries of home.

The enjoyment of camping out is getting closer to nature. It can be very nice to be able to walk through the woods, or sit/fish by a river/lake. Or just look up at night and see how many stars are really out there. The rub is that for some it is too shocking to be away from their laptops and iPhones and such.

In my opinion RVing is cheating :P

I've only ever done campsite camping but it counts. Showers and bathrooms are nice, and we do everything else for ourselves :D

Loooooooooooove camping. We went at least once a year when I was little, but these days we just don't seem to have the time and it makes me sad.

It can be freeing to unplug from the Matrix that is our cell phone umbilicals occasionally. Just go out and sit around talking, or sitting peacefully somewhere beautiful and comtemplating your place in this HUGE world. It may not be for everyone tho.

RVing is the next step from campsite camping. For some it is the best of both worlds. No tents, sleeping bags, airmattress, etc to assemble. You can sleep in a "real" bed. it allows you a better chance to bring your furry friends. I never went in a RV, just cause I don't have one and I don't mind the camp set up. I say as long as it give you the chance to experience the great outdoors, go for it.

i'll be camping in front of my computer. mebbe some shopping and driving. don't have to camp outside cause my house is practically a tent.

wish i could skip the working but those occupy people will not be supporting me so i'm stuck. but only till i'm dead. pretty sure they let me stop then.

wish i could fake it, but... feeling kinda guilty about taking my laziness out on perfectly decent humans who have the misfortune of depending on my brain working to make it through their own personal hells..

1st halfish down, 2nd more than halfifh to go.. so halfish time.

and digging out of a pile of crap that will take weeks to see the bottom of while more crap falls from above.

um. hi :) brief hi :).