• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

7 games is seriously impressive

Granted there were a couple ties among them.

But yknow whats funny (not) is that the first ladies' team, which was playing two leagues above ours, is coming one down, which means we couldn't advance even if we were 1st or 2nd in our league :madmyrddraal:

well yes ... but then I forget about this Thread until I get back on my laptop on the odd occasion.Come play Hunger Games :)You can mingle with and kill everyone. It's a great way to get back into the swing of things lol

Hmm, it has been quite a while since my last game :laugh: I'll think about it...

But yknow whats funny (not) is that the first ladies' team, which was playing two leagues above ours, is coming one down, which means we couldn't advance even if we were 1st or 2nd in our league :madmyrddraal:

That's unlucky, is there any chance of you moving up to the first team?

That's unlucky, is there any chance of you moving up to the first team?

Noooooo dont wanna, they're mainly arrogant snobs XD my team's much more fun heehee

Oooh btw Ithi, BB and I are gonna be in thd Nottingham/Sherwood area mid July :D just sayin. :biggrin:

Are you going to visit the Tree. I think it's still clinging onto life.

I might have a day free to come down there and say hello. I'm terribly old though lol

Is that the Robin Hood tree? If so yess, my Bonded is once again going through a Merry Men phase and we're gonna try check out a lot of that stuff XD

Cannot wait for them to be done

Will you be doing anything to celebrate? We're attempting to organise something but it's predictably difficult to find a date that suits everyone

Erm, I'm not sure specifically, we all finish at quite different times... I'm sure we'll think of something

But there's the summer ball though, and planning lotsa days out and adventures :)

Oooh btw Ithi, BB and I are gonna be in thd Nottingham/Sherwood area mid July :D just sayin. :biggrin:

Are you going to visit the Tree. I think it's still clinging onto life.

I might have a day free to come down there and say hello. I'm terribly old though lol

Is that the Robin Hood tree? If so yess, my Bonded is once again going through a Merry Men phase and we're gonna try check out a lot of that stuff XD

Yay collect all the people :)