DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ATTN:Verbal Sedai

Serick Kerani

I don't know if this is where the onfusion came in, but Serick is on the Aes Sedai track, not the warder track...

I don't have experience turning old credits into current ones though, they used a much different system before I even was around DM.

I remember that system. I think I was the last (or very close to it) to be raised fully under that system. Everyone after me got converted.

Converted. *shudder* Sounds... ~uncomfortable~ .... and kinda kinky

*Pulls Serick from his corner and gives him a glass of Cape Velvet*

Don't you worry - if someone gave Verby a dress and said it was Angie's, he'd be in it like a flash anyway :biggrin:

This is a true statement.

I don't know if this is where the onfusion came in, but Serick is on the Aes Sedai track, not the warder track...

I don't have experience turning old credits into current ones though, they used a much different system before I even was around DM.

I remember that system. I think I was the last (or very close to it) to be raised fully under that system. Everyone after me got converted.

This is also a true statement.

Serick, I'll check the doc as well as the old Lair and see what's what. If you are on the Aes Sedai track, I do believe a penance will be in order. ;-)

I knew I'd have a pennance of some kind-sighs softly- I shall accept it and repay my toh. Might I ask for what exactly my pennance is for, Sir? Thank you for helping.

Elgee Sedai, I remember that class well. I had fun and I thought it was a small success and I'd like to do another class if it would be permitted. I have access to the old doc I think, I found myself and my sister and Readon on it. I'm finally back to stable(ish) internet on campus so I should be able to actually do things now and I would also like to know if I have a Mentor, although I think I have it under control...sort of...and I wouldn't want to be a burden to anyone....by the way...I think it will be kind of hard to pat me on the head as I'm 6'5"... o.O;

pfft I have a nephew who's 6'8" ... I carry a stepladder with me :wink:

Anyhoo, Verby and Adella will sort you out about the rest of the stuff - good luck and have fun! *Looks around for stepladder, sighs and pats you on the butt instead*

*Pats Serick on the head* :biggrin:

Btw, I've had a look at the doc, and you did one req, namely "Elective Class - your choice: Min's viewings with Hayden (May 2009).

Found it. Serick, I've added you to the Req Room, found within the Aspirant Common Room. There is an area for Novice records, and you've been added. Your old mentor was Kara J - if you'd like a new one, let me know. Or, you could just send any questions my way - I know enough about the Aes Sedai track to answer most questions. Also, you are a member of House Sanche, so stop by and say hi! And don't forget to reply to that req room thread.

I knew I'd have a pennance of some kind-sighs softly- I shall accept it and repay my toh. Might I ask for what exactly my pennance is for, Sir? Thank you for helping.

What is the penance for? For calling me Verbal Sedai! Thank the Creator that my bonded isn't around to read that - she'd fall off her chair laughing! Just because I like to dress up sometimes and pose doesn't mean....umm....yeah.

Penance: create a new thread about how masculine and tough the ewoks are. I don't care about length (that's NOT what she said, btw), but make it good (that...she DID say). Giggity.

Offer still stands. Make a sig and Avatar out of that ewok in a dress picture, and I'll make Verbal wear it.

>_<

I noticed he totally ignored that part of the post... lolz...

Shh!! I only do that on days that end in "y"!!

Archived