DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I come as a civilian

Mclean

I vow to enter the Black tower with no ties that cannot be severed,i come as a mere worm only to be trained to become a snake. Shape my mortal soul,a soul i gladly give to our lord dragon, a weapon in his right hand and a sheild for his left.Teach me your ways taint or no.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheDemigod

hello there

*streaks about nudely and whips the newcomer with strings of woven air*

Welcome... to the tower! MWEHEHEHEHEHE!

*runs away*

(PS, please go here: www.black-tower.org and have a looksee! Read the "About secion"! Sign up for the off site boards! have a blast!)

*copy/pastes*

Elo *power slaps on the back*

*waits for Drace to pick himself up from the floor*

Since you're new here, a short explanation of how things go around here. You start of as a Civilian (meaning, you have no rights whatsoever and can freely be used as live target practice for our soldiers), then when you get points and start spending them on Elements (5 of them there are, fire, earth, water, air and spirit) you will eventually become strong enough to be accepted into Soldier ranks. As you continue growing in power, you will become a Dedicated and then onto Asha'man, the rank that symbolises what we all are, Asha'man, men who channel the One Power and are destined to go mad... MAD I TELL YOU! Although now with Saidin cleansed, going mad is strictly a personal choice (go mad, tis fun! I reccomend it *nod nod nod*).

It will be hard figuing out how to earn points at first, but there's allways people around that will help you out and when you get the hang of it, points will keep coming in and you will not know what to do with em, just look at me *shows his 200 points he has no idea what to do with*.

Anyway, we're kind of a military/good/bad/kickass org and while we do put up with hugging and general happy disposition of some members, it is generaly not something we look for in an Asha'man (unless you're a female, but you aren't, so, try the manly act first Razz). That's about it, when you become a Soldier you may decide to chose a side (the Light (Knights of daisies) or the Shadow (Dreadlords order)) but you may remain neutral as long as you like.

Enough from me now.

ah,my superiors..such a strange and wonderful want i feel,to be stabbed repeatedly if poss,and ressurected again, and again and again,i am your humble target,use me to hone your weaves *stares intensly into screen* have your fun while you can *throws back head meaning to laugh crazily,but suceeds only in falling backwards off his makeshift throne*

*dusts his worthless civilian self off*

Many thanks my lord :lol:

*returns to staring intently into screen,and mumbles to himself

"i'll leave you for last"

once again proceeds to laugh evilier than before,thrown breaks entirely*

Note to self, Lord Demandred very..very strong with the OP

mmmm mm mmmm mmm mm mmmmmm,mmm

mmm mmmmmm mm mmmmm mm mmmm!!!

*pleads in worthless handerkerchief language*

Losely translated-

Forgive me superior :cry:

i know not what i say

all i can wish for now is a quick death, yes, another one :cry: ..and offer silent thanks i was not turned into an orc's sweat sock :cry:

Note for my next self M'Lady Chaelca stronger than Lord Demandred

Archived