DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Chocolate Wrestling Tournament!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*tickles Thor and makes him lose his concentration* *throws a chocolate ball in his face* Alright everyone want a real battle of moves? I give you the chunky monkeys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ2nVL1-XFk

*her dancing monkeys spray chocolate over everyone with their awesomeness* Yeah my monkeys bring all the boys to the yard!

*curtsies to Aes Sedai*Since you guys are surpervising, does that mean I can use the OP? *grins wickedly at all the unsuspecting warders*

*Gets Em into a submission hold and forces her face in the chocolate then starts pushing handfuls of it into her mouth*

DEATH BY CHOCOLATE!!

*gets up before she actually dies and gets two handfuls of chocolate and tango slaps her ears with them*

That outta keep her down for a while....

*sees Song curtsying and gives her a push on the ass with his boot, causing chocolate to splurge out of her pants and down her legs, and sending her sprawling face forward in the chocolate at the Aes Sedai's feet*

+5 to Thorkin for the Stone Cold referance, but you need to referance the chocolate more. **Dips her finger into the chocolate and eats it**

+10 points to Songfor your **Giggle** dancing spraying chocolate monkeys. Feel free to use the OP, but you can only use air. No other elements.

+5 points to Key for the great flytackle.

Let me see what else you have, Fnorrll, then I will give you points. **Sits and waits**

Wow we started off with ones and twos and suddenly we have multiples of fives comin in.

Im not interested in making wrestling references and doing holds, im more interested in playing in the chocolate and havin fun...

*picks Loran up and slings him across both shoulders the flops down backwards splashin chocolatey goodness everywhere*

*hoists Song up onto his shoulders then flips her across to land on top of the prone Loran* FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!

As for Thorkin, my only real opponent in size and weight right now it seems....

*grabs a fold up chair made of chocolate and whallops him in the head*

*weaves some air and makes a miniature chocolate tornado in the palm of her hand* *sticks her tongue out as it twists* Now that's having some fun with chocolate!

*walks up to Fnorrll and licks some chocolate off his cheek* Mmmmmm yummy :happy: *behind Fnorrll she sees her tornado growing* *She grins at all the warders* You guys just can't beat the one power my dears and the will of a powerful woman. It was fun while it lasted. *watches as her tornado sucks up all the warders and spits them back out on their butts* I got you good suckas!

+10 to Fnorrll for creative use of a chair.

I like playing with big numbers, Fnorrll. :)

Jump in, Bal!

My suggestions, those who cannot channel, is that you find someone that can and convince then partner up with you.

Just a suggestion.

*after landing on his butt Fnorrll swings out wide and shoulder charges Song into her own whirlwind* lets see how she deals with that haha good luck holding the weave

Lets have mounted battles! *hoists Em up to sit on his shoulders and leads her into battle, allowing her to channel and kick out at people from a higher vantage point*

*after landing on his butt Fnorrll swings out wide and shoulder charges Song into her own whirlwind* lets see how she deals with that haha good luck holding the weave

Lets have mounted battles! *hoists Em up to sit on his shoulders and leads her into battle, allowing her to channel and kick out at people from a higher vantage point*

AWESOME! I AM TALL!

*makes herself a crown and staff of chocolate*

Off with their heads!

*starts whacking people in the head with her chocolate staff*

Fnorrll dear, novices can't channel at all. Only accepteds can with Aes Sedai supervision. So nice try dear. And nice try in trying to get me into my own whirlwind, but did you forget those are my own weaves *smirks* *lifts Fnorrll's chair with air and smacks him in the stomach with it**ties his hands with a weave of air* Hmmm now you're my chocolate covered slave, whatever shall I do with you *grins wickedly* You don't happen to be ticklish do you? Or I can get Bob and all the little babbies to come and lick the chocolate off of you, though they do have teeth so that might hurt. I could get Elgee in here with her whip... I've heard she likes to use that to keep people in shape. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. I'm also friends with some of the Aiel. They have this game called the Maidens Kiss. That could be fun *winks* I'd enjoy it a lot and I'm sure they wouldn't mind giving me a hand either. Decisions, decisions...

+5 to Thorkin for the Stone Cold referance, but you need to referance the chocolate more. **Dips her finger into the chocolate and eats it**

+10 points to Songfor your **Giggle** dancing spraying chocolate monkeys. Feel free to use the OP, but you can only use air. No other elements.

+5 points to Key for the great flytackle.

Let me see what else you have, Fnorrll, then I will give you points. **Sits and waits**

Points added to Thorkin,Song and Key :biggrin: good job

+10 to Fnorrll for creative use of a chair.

I like playing with big numbers, Fnorrll. :)

Jump in, Bal!

My suggestions, those who cannot channel, is that you find someone that can and convince then partner up with you.

Just a suggestion.

10 points added to Fnorrll :biggrin:

Come on and get creative. there are lots of ways to impress these Red judges!

*hoists Em up to sit on his shoulders and leads her into battle, allowing her to channel and kick out at people from a higher vantage point*

You can you give me permission to channel????

You know the rules Fnorrll, Novices arnt allowed to channel.

*Quietly makes a Fox-head Medallion out of chocolate in a corner.* That ought to do the trick.

*Runs around making realistic chocolate statues of himself all over the place. Grins and crawls into some deep chocolate to watch with amusement as the others wrestle his statues.* Awwww... that wasn't me either! :laugh:

*climbs down from Fnorrll's shoulders*

*goes over to the corner*

*builds herself a little area*

*calls out to the other wrestlers*

CHOCOLATE BAR is now open for business!

Come get your refreshments!

Choco-tini anyone? Peppermint Hot Chocolate? Brandy Alexander?

They're KNOCK OUT drinks!!

:biggrin:

That wil not do that trick loran dear, you need someone with the OP who can make one for you *grins sweetly at loran before she knocks down all his statues* Those definitely didn't look anything like you, I can smell your man whoriness from a mile away :tongue: *gets a drink from keys bar and throwns it in lorans face and then licks it off* Did I mention how much I love chocolate? :happy:

Archived