DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Chocolate Wrestling Tournament!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ANNOUNCEMENT :::

ALL CHOCOLATEY COMPETITIONS WILL BE CLOSING TOMORROW!

Egwene will announce the winner some time tomorrow =D You may keep playing fighting but there can be ONLY ONE winner of chocolatey goodness.

*tackles key into the chocolate* We keep fighting my dear. *points to a chocolate puppy* Awww look at the cute little puppy *while key is distracted, jumps on her back, and does a sleeper hold* *starts singing* Rock-a-bye baby in the treetop, when the wind blows the cradle will rock *stops as key passes out* Ahhhh she's so cute when she's sleeping! *pinches her cheek*

*wakes up*

*NOMS on some chocolate*

*finds Song fast asleep now, probably in a food coma from her break earlier*

*rolls her up in chocolate* A CHOCOLATE BURRITO!

*directs her towards the boys*

*unfurls the chocolate tortilla wrap and watches as Song crashes into Fnorrll and Loran knocking them down and causing all three to end up in a big heap*

*NOMS some more chocolate*

*connects a high pressure firemans hose to the choc reserves and blasts Song and Em to the far wall, pinning themthere with the force of the hose untill all the choc on his side of the arena is now on them, then quickly sprays them with liquid nitrogen so that the choc sets hard, holding them firmly in place. quickly drills out mouth holes so they can breathe, and gives each a quick kiss*

:D

Win again!

WTH I think that should be a foul. Watering down chocolate? Whoever heard of such blasphemy? I think you lose by default my dear. It's like when you're at a party and you spill your drink. That's alcohol abuse, and now you're committing chocolate abuse *shakes head*

And as everyone knows, alcohol abuse is punishable by instant streaking.

WTH I think that should be a foul. Watering down chocolate? Whoever heard of such blasphemy? I think you lose by default my dear. It's like when you're at a party and you spill your drink. That's alcohol abuse, and now you're committing chocolate abuse *shakes head*

lol well remeber i will announcing the champion in the morning so less talking and more fighting please :wub: *runs back to her view point*

*waits as chocolate melts because she and Song are just too hot to be kept in frozen chocolate*

*makes chocolate uneven bars*

*does a bit of a routine*

*gets Fnorrll under the chin as she's spinning around and throws him across the ring*

*dismounts, landing with both feet*

:biggrin:

*Dumps a massive bucket of chocolate on everyone and watches them lick their lips. He chuckles as they run around yelling and trying to spit the chocolate back out.* Found the original not sweet recipe for Aztec chocolate... and made some... additions. Hope you like it. :laugh:

*Casually does some beautiful take downs. Eyes them lying around in chocolate moaning and rubs his chin thoughtfully.* Yes... that'll be fun. :baalzamon:

*Builds himself a podium, using their bodies to lay the foundation. When's he's done he eyes his masterpiece.* I like the design... kinda looks like chocolate. :biggrin:

vancouver_2010_winter_olympic_podium.jpg

*Climbs onto the middle and raises his chocolate fox-head medallion like a medal, kissing it and bowing solemnly to the crowd. Jumps up and down with joy a couple times, and hears grunting beneath him. At last he winks at the judges as he casually sits down on the edge of his chocolate podium and sips on some delicious hot chocolate while he watches the others struggling out from under the podium.* Thanks for holding me up. :happy:

*Whacks them over their backs with a massive chocolate flag.* Has my face on it and everything... bet it left stamp of me on the back of your shirts. *His hopes are confirmed as someone turns around to look at someone else's back.* I'm honored to have your votes... after everything you've done for me... helping me stand on my podium of victory... feeding me lots of chocolate... you know, it has truly been a pleasure. *Sweeps a majestic bow and casually straightens his chocolate crown.* Thank you my humble subjects! :happy:

*Bows to the chocolate models of the judges holding up a Chocolate Cup with his name on it.* Thank you judges! I don't know why you had to become chocolate to present that to me... but I appreciate the gesture. :laugh:

*Gulps as he watches everyone breaking his models and charging at him.* It was fun being the winner... even if it was all chocolate make believe. :biggrin:

I think it's time to make an exit.... *runs away from the others.* Don't kill me.... one of you is still gonna win this for real... have mercy! :laugh:

*Puts on his Chocolate Cap'n Jack Sparrow Hat complete with a chocolate wig of Cap'n Jack Sparrow braids.* Grant me luck Cap'n Jack Sparrow! Grant Me Luck!

*Runs on dodging all manner of chocolate things including a few chocolate judge heads.* Shouldn't you be trying to win the real thing... stop chasing me! :laugh:

Well... guess that was my finale then. :biggrin:

*pulls out some brownies* Here's some chcolate brownies for your eating pleasure *watches as everyone eats the brownies* *giggles as every is now high a kites*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs <---- This is what ya'll are acting like

*one the other everyone gets pile drived as they are looking for snacks(they've got the munchies)* That was fun! *looks as everyone is now sleeping*

LOL @ the video Song. How did you come across that??

*is thrown by ems but takes it like a man* that all you got?

*laughs* You sure that's how you took it? I noticed a few tears...

*collects together an army of chocolate mice and sets them on the ladies, running all up their legs and into their clothes. watches as the girls shriek*

*is so NOT scared of mice*

*watches as a mouse crawls up Fnorrll's leg and he starts screaming just like the other lil girls :wink:*

The end is close, Egwene sets up a stage for the winner

stage2.jpg

Egwene walks onto the stage with a Red card in her hand. She looks at all the wrestlers and waits for silence

You all fought well, chocolate is not the easiest thing to fight in but it was entertaining for the Red Judges. So after your hard work and efforts we have a winner............*drum roll* and the winner is........................

Just so you all know im doing this now as I wont be online till after boxing day...............

the winner is...................SONG! Congratulations!! YOU are are the Champion of the chocolate wrestling Tournament. *hugs*

Now thats over with you all may continue to fight in the chocolate. The Reds will be over later to congratulate you all. And thankyou for taking part. :wub:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I won!!!!! I am the chocolate queen!!! I would like to thank all the little guys I had to step on in the quest for greatness. I would like to thank the academy. *is tackle hugged by key and hugs her back* And I would like to thank my competitors, they put up a good fight, but just couldn't match my chocolatey awesomeness.

Congrats, Song!

And I must say I think this is my favourite quote of the year :biggrin:

*wonders if the chocolate queen tastes like chocolate*

*wonders what kind of chocolate she would taste like*

*wonders if she would taste better smeared in peanut butter*

*wonders where the milk is*

*heads off to break his fast*. (throwing a lil GRRM for ya queen song. ;)

No m'dear, there is only one or two things I like better than chocolate. ;)

But me luvs a reeces. I think the PB compliments the chocolate so I guess I would have to say I like chocolate smeared with PB better *nods*

Archived