DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Chocolate Wrestling Tournament!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That wil not do that trick loran dear, you need someone with the OP who can make one for you *grins sweetly at loran before she knocks down all his statues* Those definitely didn't look anything like you, I can smell your man whoriness from a mile away :tongue: *gets a drink from keys bar and throwns it in lorans face and then licks it off* Did I mention how much I love chocolate? :happy:

Yeah... the real me looks soooo much better. :laugh:

*Sits on a chocolate stool and enjoys having the chocolate licked of his face.* Take your time Song! :happy:

*Whispers an apology to his beautiful statue before he breaks it.* Ugh... Locusts? :blink:

*Grabs Key and wraps his arms around her.* Wanna share the locusts with me? :mellow:

*Fills a water gun with thick chocolate and goes around spraying everyone in the eyes.* Oops... :laugh:

*Herds them all together and dumps dumps a massive bucket of chocolate ice cream on them.* Ouch... that must be pretty cold... :ph34r:

*Whispers an apology to his beautiful statue before he breaks it.* Ugh... Locusts? :blink:

*Grabs Key and wraps his arms around her.* Wanna share the locusts with me? :mellow:

*Fills a water gun with thick chocolate and goes around spraying everyone in the eyes.* Oops... :laugh:

*Herds them all together and dumps dumps a massive bucket of chocolate ice cream on them.* Ouch... that must be pretty cold... :ph34r:

*looks up at Loran* If you think I want to share those locusts with you then you are perfect for this chocolatey wrestling match - you're nuts!

Btw, it's on now. *dips two fingers in the chocolate and wipes them across each cheek like a football player*

*elbows Loran in the stomach to get away*

*is sprayed in the eye with chocolate and then has ice cream dumped on her*

*takes a bite of ice cream* Excellent! It was getting a bit steamy in here from all the hot chocolate anyway.

*starts hogtying Fnorrll with chocolate rope* YEE HAW!

*weaves air and lifts the chocolate and makes it rain chocolate* Yeah I’m in this b**** with the terror, Got a handful of stacks better grab an umbrella

I make it rain (I make it rain) I make it rain on them hoes :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNPlrE9z1vs

*chocolate gets in everyones eyes* I told you guys to grab an umbrella *runs around and elbows everyone in the stomach*

*starts making a chocolate angel* I am enjoying myself immensely.

*rubs his chin thoughtfully for a moment and soon stands before the others with a big tray covered with chocolate powder.* Mwahahaha... this is gonna be fun. :biggrin:

*Smiles innocently as he blows the chocolate powder in their faces and watches them sneezing like crazy.* Hehehe... worked like charm. :happy:

*While they're still sneezing and blinking chocolate powder out of their eyes he rolls a giant chocolate bowling ball at them and jumps up and down with delight as they're all knocked over.* STRIKE!! :laugh:

*rubs his chin thoughtfully for a moment and soon stands before the others with a big tray covered with chocolate powder.* Mwahahaha... this is gonna be fun. :biggrin:

*Smiles innocently as he blows the chocolate powder in their faces and watches them sneezing like crazy.* Hehehe... worked like charm. :happy:

*While they're still sneezing and blinking chocolate powder out of their eyes he rolls a giant chocolate bowling ball at them and jumps up and down with delight as they're all knocked over.* STRIKE!! :laugh:

*is powdered*

*sneezes*

*is knocked down by a big ball* (I totally thought of that btw, I just didn't do it. Great minds :wink:)

*goes over to Loran*

*makes a chocolate door*

*opens it*

*slams it in his face*

*walks away grinning*

I'm exhausted, BREAK TIME FOR ME!!! IF YOU COME NEAR AND INTERUPT MY EATING TIME, I WILL CRUSH YOU!!!

129137867884081765.jpg

*sits in her corner and grabs her buffet of fruit, pretzels, cheesecake, and ice cream* *shoves chocolate and food in her mouth**looks at everyone and talks with her mouth full* Don't judge me.

*pushes Song's face in the chocolate*

NO REST TIME INSIDE THE RING!

*builds a massive fortress out of chocolate in one corner complete with Catapults*

TAKE AIM! Fire!!

*fires huge chocolatey balls at every one from his fortress, hits Loran full in the face*

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!!

*makes herself a shield of chocolate so she doesn't get squashed by a ball of it*

*cuts through the chocolate plaster with a chocolate sword*

*spins really fast through his chocolate fortress and into Fnorrll*

*makes a Mario Bros. noise as he falls down*

*picks up the coins from his pocket*

*spins into Loran, then Song*

LMFAO! So will this now turn into a chocolate Star Wars themed party?

+ 5 to song even though she was resting, she still got a cute picture of a cat.

+ 10 each to Key and Fnorrll for making me laugh so early in the morning. Although that could be the meds I am on. :huh:

LMFAO! So will this now turn into a chocolate Star Wars themed party?

+ 5 to song even though she was resting, she still got a cute picture of a cat.

+ 10 each to Key and Fnorrll for making me laugh so early in the morning. Although that could be the meds I am on. :huh:

Points added

I told you I would crush you if you interupted my feast, Fnorrll and you didn't listen. Look at what my friend, the wicked witch of the west, lent to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SESI19h4wDo

*watches as the flying monkeys pick Fnorrll and key up and drops them in the chocolate* *waves bye to the monkeys* That witch is so nice when you have a pitcher of water with you.

*pulls out her can of whipped cream, and as Fnorrll and key are stunned and trying to snap out of it, puts whipped cream all over their faces and a cherry on top* By the way key, I am your sister,so stop hitting on me. It's gross.

Archived