DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to this locale :D

Warder117

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the other side too :biggrin:

Remember to post in the pinned topic where you had to fill in a form (if you haven't done so yet) - that way you'll get added to the appropriate usergroup that much faster. I'm sure Jhae would love to show you around the Tower ... *grins*

Welcome... :) The Warders will definitely be happy to have you (as well as most of the novice, Accepted and Aes Sedai *chuckle*).

*laughs* If you're a good runner, you're good. If you're not, I'd start practicing.

Nyn

Welcome to the other side too :biggrin:

Remember to post in the pinned topic where you had to fill in a form (if you haven't done so yet) - that way you'll get added to the appropriate usergroup that much faster. I'm sure Jhae would love to show you around the Tower ... *grins*

Don't be volunteering me up for stuff, woman! blushing.gif Though honestly, I haven't been around enough these days to know half of what goes on. I'd be a bad guide. *chuckle*

Hey, welcome to the warders, Social side of things.

We'd be happy to have you. Rping is fun, great fun on DM, but for random laughs and craziness, you've come to the right place. I see you've already met some of the crew, Nyna is a yellow, so go see her with any cuts and bruises, she has a couple of magic pillows to rest the wounded on, Jhae is from the blues, she's kinda flighty but fun, i'd get to know her if i were you ;) and Elgee is our beloved leader, and seems to be a live and let live type, so get on her good side and you're likely to stay there. Paet and myself are in the warders too, so you'll be seein plenty of us.

Have a look around, the warders have their own board, with a moat, where we get up to most of our high jinks and good drinks.

Oh, and if you see a trolloc wanderin around...don't worry, it's (mostly) tame.

Archived