DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anybody else make it into the book?

DrRonDerryJr

I believe the thread is about whether your name made it into the book as a minor character (the donation thingy they talked about last year), and not how far into the book you are, or how long it takes to finish. If I'm wrong, then ignore me :wacko:

You are correct. This thread is to brag about your cameo appearance.

Since I don't think he has time to post it himself, I will point out that the owner of the Happy Throng "Master Denezel" is our very own Jason Denzel.

Oh and my favorite of all has to be Yoeli, who is the stand in for Amir Yoeli, one of the 4th Age podcasters. It was pretty awesome seeing someone I know have such a significant and bad ass role in the Last Battle.

I believe the thread is about whether your name made it into the book as a minor character (the donation thingy they talked about last year), and not how far into the book you are, or how long it takes to finish. If I'm wrong, then ignore me :wacko:

That certainly makes more sence than what I thought it was for.

Gratz to those who made it.

You are correct. This thread is to brag about your cameo appearance.

Since I don't think he has time to post it himself, I will point out that the owner of the Happy Throng "Master Denezel" is our very own Jason Denzel.

Oh and my favorite of all has to be Yoeli, who is the stand in for Amir Yoeli, one of the 4th Age podcasters. It was pretty awesome seeing someone I know have such a significant and bad ass role in the Last Battle.

I loved seeing their names! It was truly awesome to see familiar names.

pretty sure i'm the outlander merchant on pg. 46 and then stumbling into the red veiled aiels on pg. 838 :biggrin:

That would have been pretty freaking awesome. 'hey neat I'm in the prologue.' <several weeks later...> 'OMG I got a POV!!'

You don't like, have more insight on who the heck they were perchance??? :laugh: :laugh:

I think in the Field of Merillor (sp?) where all the nation's armies are meeting, the group of diverse farmers, commoners, and city folk who formed their own army is going to be the group that Brandon said would be the representation of the WoT Fandom at the Last Battle, charging against the Shadow.

Archived